Blackpool England here we come

A forum for Al to post his musings
Terry Adler
Family

Re: Blackpool England here we come

Post by Terry Adler »

Much wisdom being shared here, beautifully expressed by Helge, Joseph, Kristy, Connie, Al (and Marga earlier). I see truth in all your comments.

At the prayer circle on Monday night at Barb's, messages came which urged us to pray, pray and pray for the soul illumination that would allow us to correctly hear the guidance our Celestial Guides and Teachers wish to impart. This is just what Connie, Joseph, Al and others are saying in their own ways.

My feeling in response to the visas being denied is relief. I know in saying this, I risk being misunderstood so I will endeavor to explain. I have a deep faith that Al and Jeanne will eventually get to Blackpool and begin the work that is meant to be done through the WHC. I have no doubt that the global Divine Love community, which as we are now witnessing is becoming conscious of itself, is meant to have one of its greatest expressions through WHC. I believe that Al, Jeanne, Helge, Anne, Tim O'HIggens and others will serve as instruments in that process. They are already doing so.

What I feel in that place we call the soul, is that this will come to pass in Divine Order, that our egos will not be directing or driving this, rather, it will be led by Divine Will. For this to happen, we must get our egos out of the way. We must clear our human selves to the greatest degree so we can serve as pure channels for the Love that is the expression of Divine Will.

This denial of visas is a temporary impediment that gives all of us time and opportunity to enter more fully into prayer, inviting closer communion with our Creator, yielding to Divine Love with a deeper release of our ego needs and desires than ever before.

We are all part of this effort that is an expression of Divine Will, the effort to invite all humankind to conscious embrace of the Love. The more humility, compassion, and true Love we each embody, the more successful this effort can be. As we have been told time and again, the invitation can be a wordless one, made through the example of our living the Love on a daily basis, listening to the Voice of our Creator within us moment to moment.

This delay holds gifts for each of us. We just need to be willing to unwrap the gifts and recognize them with our soul sight.

I realize all who have spoken have said pretty much what I am saying. But in the act of writing these words, I feel a greater clarity about the challenge being posed and a stronger commitment to meeting it through prayer.

With love,
Terry
Connie
Busy Bee

Post by Connie »

I just want to say thank you, Terry.

You put so beautifully and excact into words what I feel as well. There is a time for everything, a Divine Plan, a Divine Order. We ourselves as humans must try to step back and accept the flow of life. "Let not my will but Thy Will be done through me". It is a huge challenge to us as humans to really live this. It takes great humility to get out of our own way to Let God. To trust fully that everything is in perfect order. To accept things as they are especially when we cannot find the meaning in it.

I know for sure, that you Jeanne and Al are eager to put your love in Blackpool. You see and feel and know there is so much to do. What you bring there is profound changes and maybe the time is just not quite now. In this perspective the turning down of the visas is a blessing and perfect timing as it gives everyone more time to adapt to the changes, The community in Blackpool as well as the Divine Love community.

Love always, always love
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Thank you Connie, that was great. i'm still working on getting my mind out of the way. Back to the "Zen golf" analogy!
brother dave k.
Family

in all things the expression of love in conscious manner in each and every moment of the Eternal Now, is the expression of our "instrumentality" of Our Father/Mother in Heaven, whether that be in natural love, or Divine by those that have actually received the Divine Love. All things that we are genuinely moved by the love of our souls to do is perfect, and these acts will build a foundation of solid rock upon which to stand.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Connie, Terry and Dave for your comments. That struggle between overtly acting on our guidance and passively waiting for things to happen is ever with us. Do God's Will but also live your life is a bit of a conundrum at times as few of us are attuned enough to our souls in order to get it right all the time. Also stepping out in faith has its rewards and its risks. I believe that we have experienced this in a very tangible way. In the eternal flow of God's Plan and our own spiritual progression this setback is a mere hiccup. I'm sure that the angels are not concerned by this turn of events because they have greater vision and God will find a way to enact His Plan using some other way. I wonder how often these plans are altered, abandoned and restarted because of the intransigent nature of the human condition? Our willingness, dare I say over eagerness, to act upon the guidance given has brought some light into the world and into ourselves. Our flaw is that we pushed too hard in the beginning as over enthusiastic children will do. Throughout this journey much was learned and fears faced. Our souls grew in the Love and our perceptions and wisdom expanded in order to face the challenges presented to us. Just facing my own inner resistance and overcoming fears and thoughts of inadequacies has been worth the journey so far. Sitting on the fence and waiting for someone else to do something would not have given us the gifts which we have received in the form of learning and growing . In retrospect, I do indeed feel blessed that we have had this experience. If it goes no further, then I will be content to chalk it all up to experience. But I do feel that it is not over yet and you may all be right that the timing is not quite right.

Every day brings more opportunities, insights and Love. All we can do is say that we are here and we are willing. May God grant us the insight so that we may conduct ourselves with wisdom, discernment and Love. May His cherished Love continue to flow into our souls so that these gifts my be bestowed in abundance. May we be strong enough to continue to forge ahead despite our perceived setbacks. May God's Will be done in our lives.

Thank you dear friends for your love, empathy and support. Having this community means the world to us. Without your different perspectives, we would probably flounder in the shadow of our own limited perceptions. Seeing things from the outside brings a clearer understanding in many ways. I also hope that some of you have benefitted by our openness and willingness to tell this story of Blackpool. Life is certainly an interesting adventure and God is there every step of the way. We are truly blessed. Much love and appreciation to you.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al & Jeanne,

I was shocked to read your message about being denied the Visa for Blackpool; as well as, your comment here:
"I know that if this is indeed God's Will that we go and do the work offered, there will be a solution but I must say that at this time I am very discouraged. The lessons that I am learning here are manifold and rather harsh. I have trusted in my guidance as never before and still we have no joy here. My trust in the veracity of my own perceptions is indeed shaken."
Yes, we all are discourage and saddened by the results. But I was hoping when you and Jeanne had the telephone interview (maybe it was skyp??) during our DC Retreat that the officials would offer you another option of applying for the Visa under another catagory which would have been more compatible with the type of work or service that you guys would be doing at WHC. For some reason, when I first read what type of Visa you were applying for, it didn't sit well in my spirit. However, since you two are world travelers, you are more knowledgeable about type of Visa would most likely get you favor. Nevertheless, He requires us to be truthful in our inward parts. IMHO: There are higher standards at this new level of relationship. ;)

Please know that we too share in your feeling discouragement and indeed shaken along with you. Yet, also know that the Creator is real good at dropping solutions in your spirit when you need to change directions. You are NOT alone here either, it looks like some of us are also learning harsh new lessons during this time maybe not in the same area, but changes are definitely being made in your lives as well. :D And YES, will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Much love and respect to you both,

Marga
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Marga for your wise and loving concern for our plight. The rejection has a ten year ban on it so this is serious. After a few days digesting and getting used to the idea that we may not reach the shores of England after all, I do have a very different perspective. We will be appealing the decision and/or seeking another avenue . So all is not lost. Even if this is a definite no go, I'm sure that God has other things for us to do. We have offered ourselves in service and I know that God will open doors as long as we have the perception and the faith to cross the threshold. My stance right now is to take one day at a time. I'm enjoying my pottery, writing and reflecting. Life is good and to be honest , not having the stress of worrying about our fate seems like a bit of a holiday.

This grounded yet fiery person cannot remain idle long because I need to keep moving forward. We are presently planning a junket of sorts through the USA to meet up with other Divine Love followers for prayer circles. This is a direct result of having met with everyone in Washington. So if any of you in the States can pull together a prayer circle or organize a talk that we can do in your community, we'll try to get there. So far on the tentative agenda are LA, Florida and New York. This journey may go global as well, ending up in Australia for Geoff''s retreat. Namibia is also in the picture but at this point it is all very tentative. Not to forget next summer's DL retreat here which is a definite go.

We finally received our passports and went in to renew them yesterday. We are definitely not crying over spilt milk here and intend to be proactive and serious about our commitment to spread the word of the Divine Love. There are always set backs in any planned new venture. Naively thinking that God will clear away all barriers immediately is childish. Sticking to one's faith and forging ahead no matter what is more grown up. Listening to that inner voice is mandatory. Nothing worth doing or having ever comes easily or without some adjustment or struggles. This is the human condition and at times it is a total pain. The rewards can be great, much greater than the struggles, but there is always push back when you try to bring greater light into a situation. The world is quite comfortable in it's darkened state. Any attempt to shift this towards light will rile those who like it just the way it is. If you want to be an agent of change then I would suggest that you be prepared for some negativity and disappointments. This is not always fun but it certainly can be and is given the right attitude and perspective.

I have learned through this venture with the WHC that I cannot be overly serious and allow my fears and ego to take precedence over God's Will. I believe that if I had taken a step back and a breath before jumping in, I would have done so with more wisdom. My usual learning style is the hard way :cry: :x . Getting knocked up the side of the head is how I get some sense. Oh how I need to pray for soul wisdom and discernment . May God grant me both. Thanks for all your prayers and good will. I only hope that through my mistakes some of you might learn a few things. Gently we will try to discern our way through the forest of the human condition. There is good in every thing that happens and I will squeeze the goodness out of this particular lemon. As I have said, the fight is not over yet and who knows what our fate will be regarding England. We can only pray for a positive outcome. One that is in harmony with God's Will. God bless for now......Al
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This will be my final comment on this thread. It is with a heavy heart that I report to you that because of the system we are dealing with in England and our missteps, we will not be able to appeal our visa ruling. This means that whatever was meant for Blackpool cannot be as originally conceived. This does not mean that we will disengage from the WHC. It does mean however that I cannot go to England for 10 years. I know that God will find another avenue for us to do this work. I was told as much by the angels. Lessons can be learned here and believe me, my eyes have been opened. This old world can be harsh and exacting and consequences can be doled out from a black and white perspective. So the original dream is no more. We were so close yet without our papers we cannot go.

Other plans are afoot and we will continue to go with our guidance . When one door closes, another one opens and they are opening already. Please pray that we will not stumble in our future endeavors. I don't know if I could handle another roller coaster ride like this one :shock: . God bless you dear friends and thank you for your loving prayers and support.......Al
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Dear Al & Jeanne,

There aren't any words of wisdom that I can share with you as the two of you process your news. Words are just that anyways, words (sometimes meaningful but often just noise). I can however; envelope you both in compassionate love from my heart. May the two of you honour your personal processes fully as best you can. Continue to befriend your Souls, going inwards and allowing all you feel to be expelled. Lay it all down at the feet of God, leave nothing unsaid.

You are loved, you are needed, you are wonderful lighthouses of God's Divine Love.

With love in my heart I send you both heartfelt compassion.

Lots of Love,
Maureen
brother dave k.
Family

as to Oct 11th ... good work Al!