Family

Re: Blackpool England here we come

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Well said - Connie sums it up perfectly trust that all is being taken care of ♥
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Wow! Thank you Marga and Connie. I love what Connie says about finding and embracing the gifts from this experience and what Marga says about not fueling the negativity by opposing it, but rather continuing to invite the great power of God's Love into this world by affirming it through faith.
Thank you both!
Love, Terry
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Connie and I'm so very happy to hear from you here. I'm also very saddened that we did not get to see you in Bog Hill. Your words echoed messages given this morning as Betty, Judy, Jeanne and myself prayed to have God's Will be done in this venture and interview. Such synchronicity here and an encapsulation of the words of Jesus, Goldie and Confucius spoken this morning which said that God's Will is perfect and we are all in the flow of it. To release our anxieties and fears so that we may trust in this flow. A while back, spirit told me to trust in my faith and have faith in my trust. It's all about giving up the need for control and to reshape expectations into prayerful connection. Many lessons learned here and gifts with each day that passes. Nothing is wasted and so much gained even in adversity. My faith is strengthened along with a greater commitment to do God's Will and a deeper understanding of what that entails as we move forward. My trust, my faith and my love for our Creator grows as each day passes. From this perspective, all is perfect and good.

God bless you dear heart for having the wisdom to know this so clearly. And may we be able to sit and pray together in the flesh very soon. Much love and big hugs........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al, Jeanne, Connie & Terry et al,

Truly loved what you all had to say about faith and trust and knowing that all things have a reason, and that ALL THINGS work together for good (paraphrased). Yes, there is definitely a reason for the delay and our heavenly Father is aware of its cause and regardless of how it looks in the natural or how disappointing it is now, He is still in control, and His Will shall be done. His hand is with Al and this Divine Love movement which He has confirmed with reassurances during your recent prayer circle. Thus, any major delays are for a good reason. Moreover, in the end He will get the glory and the victory. We are all learning here -- right along with you Al. :D

Much love and respect to you all,

Marga
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Today was the day of reckoning for us concerning Blackpool. The British Immigration turned down our visa applications. No explanation as of yet but we were told that this will come with the return of our documents. I am saddened and shocked with this outcome. Even with the unbridled support of our angel friends, the great amount of resources that we and the WHC have put into this venture and the intense prayers given by all of you here on our behalf, we have as yet failed to reach our goal. I know that if this is indeed God's Will that we go and do the work offered, there will be a solution but I must say that at this time I am very discouraged. The lessons that I am learning here are manifold and rather harsh. I have trusted in my guidance as never before and still we have no joy here. My trust in the veracity of my own perceptions is indeed shaken. I believe that I may need to start from square one again in order to be able to discern things more clearly. It certainly has been a roller coaster ride to date. I felt so sure of my understanding of things to come. Many visions and messages were given to support this . Have I been lead astray? I don't believe so but I may have lead myself astray with misinterpreting my guidance. On the other hand, this may be a bump in the road and a different way or appeal may prove to be successful. Please pray for a positive outcome that is in harmony with God's Will. Your love and support would be most appreciated. I feel defeated but am not yet ready to give up on this effort. Much love to you all.........Al
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Jeanne and Al

Embracing you in this moment of disappointment and sadness. Please feel the strength of the faith that is within you through His Love that you possess.; feel the strength of the right you have to be there and shut the door to any doubt or second guessing. Man made laws are flawed as they are mostly fear based, in God's economy love is the force of all expression. Feel this force of His Love, as eventually the doors will be opened. I also know of the many souls eagerly awaiting your coming to England, and may we all continue in our faithful prayers for the unfolding of God guided works and ways. May His gentle whispers continue to guide you as the next step will be revealed.

Much love comes your way,

soul embraces,

Helge
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Dearest Al and Jeanne, I can feel your disappointment and understandably so. Please know that your faith and trust in your guidance and God's will has been and continues to be an example for all of us. This set back, in my humble opinion, has nothing to do with either. As we all know, God doesn't mess with man's will and the barriers you are experiencing are man's laws and interpretations. I will continue to pray for you both. With Love, Kristy
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Helge,

Your beautifully written response to the 'sad' news shared by Al, is a response that I would like to use as my own, but I will not. After all, your words stand alone as your expression. Yet, I want Al and Jeanne to know that I do in some way share your expression.

Now, in my own words ...

Al and Jeanne, this is not the end. It is a new beginning, as it were, a new aspect of your journey. The sad news you received and shared with us presents new and deeper opportunities for prayer, and for deeper listening to our Celestial friends. Stops are really only pauses. Easy to say, I know. Answers will surely appear. You are not alone.

Pray, perhaps as you have never prayed before. Only you and your guidance will tell you what is required at this time. All we really know is that prayer does indeed work. Answers are already on the way.

I and many others will be joining with you in prayer.

Pray, and pray again ... and never cease praying.

With much love, and hugs,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Connie
Busy Bee

Post by Connie »

My dear friends, dear Al and Jeanne,

I really do feel you in this huge change of directions, your plans, and most of all, Al I understand your feelings and doubts about yourself and the guidance you trust so much.

I will share with you what I feel and understand about this.

I feel you somehow trust your angels and spirit guides so much, that they are almost a part of you. I feel there is a deeper inner voice of God, a deep part of you that is trying to get your attention. There is another, deeper layer inside you, a much deeper knowing. Can you trust that deep, deep part of you in your soul, that is you and God? Give yourself completely to God in faith, that what you experience now is because God has something better in store for you? What if Blackpool was not Gods plan but your plan or your angels' and guides' plan? What if Blackpool was your will, your angels will, but not Gods will?

I love you both and I keep you in my heart.

Love always, always love,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you everyone for your loving responses and concern for our well being. As another day has passed, I feel less shell shocked and more grounded in the Love. I did indeed pray hard in the middle of the night Joseph. Awaking at 3 in the morning with messages of self accusation and old tapes about being flawed and inadequate. My own private little hell blooming in my mind. I got up and read some of the Judas book which I have been reading each day. I opened the book to the beginning which is mostly a dialogue about assuaging the authors fears and doubts. It was just what I needed. I closed the book and prayed for help to let go of my sadness and my own self directed anger and to turn this all into love. What I received was release from my pain washed by God's Healing Love. I no longer feel that deep responsibility for everything that has happened. I have forgiven myself at least for today. I know that God forgives even before the act is contemplated. My angel friends have no accusations, just loving support . They say that there are many routes to the goal of fulfilling God's Will.

As you have all encouraged, I need to strengthen my faith and hear God's Will in a deeper way. I cannot agree with you Connie that the angels messages are not in alignment with God's Will. Rather it is my interpretation of those messages that brings a distorted picture. The angels speak to the soul first and the mind then interprets the information from its own perspective and biases. I am flawed in this regard as are we all and what has transpired to date is a wake up call that I need to be more attuned and use greater discernment. This journey was meant to be, I know this from every part of me but this is the earth plain where light is easily dampened by negative forces. There could very well be a realignment of the path towards this goal and we may never get to Blackpool. The over riding goal is to spread the light of Divine Love further afield. Jesus called us to this task a year ago in that place. We were invited into the building to do this work. That invitation affirmed many times over from various sources and our human sides were eager to start.. After all God had our backs and we could do no wrong. There are many layers to the resistance to this plan and we had several people actively opposing us in England and elsewhere. The membership as a whole was suspicious and not altogether receptive to our message. We naively walked into a very complicated and dysfunctional situation. Although God wants us to come to Him as children, the world tramples such innocence without reservation. It is a reminder of what we all are dealing with every day. Its a hard lesson to learn and I do feel remorse and concern for the future but it has not shaken my faith in our Heavenly Father and His Angels, it has shaken my confidence in my own ability to hear God's Will clearly. Indeed more prayer for the Love required here.

The story is not over yet, we still have to hear the reasons and the consequences . There may be a way through the gate so I'm not saying this is it. It will also depend on our stamina and that of the WHC to push the issue. Now we are dealing with the power structure here on earth which is a very different kettle of fish. Keep praying my dear friends. We need this more than ever. God will find a way to keep the momentum going in order to spread the message of Love. I hope that we will all continue to listen with clarity and faith. Much love to you all........Al