Daniel38
Happy Camper

Re: Let me introduce myself - from PA, USA

Post by Daniel38 »

Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AFlorentin52 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:15 am Is it possible that my soul is trying to communicate "lessons" to my material mind? I'm just wondering. I have only taken my first tentative steps so if anyone who has traveled the path much longer has some insight on this, it will be greatly appreciated.
Absolutely. The soul is always trying to get the mind into some semblance of accord.

hugs
Geoff
AFlorentin52
New Friend

Post by AFlorentin52 »

Thank you and God bless you.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Angel F and welcome to this forum and Divine Love Community!
Thank you for sharing your story.
As Geoff said, this forum is fairly quiet these days, but there is activity elsewhere. Another resource you might enjoy is a bi-monthly Divine Love Newsletter, which reports on what is going on as well as including spiritual reading. The latest one has just been sent out, but you can download it from http://www.fcdt.org/community/ -- scroll all the way down. To receive it automatically be email in the future, you can contact editors(at)fcdt(dot)org.
Blessings on your spiritual journey,
Eva
AFlorentin52
New Friend

Post by AFlorentin52 »

Hello Eva, Geoff and everyone,

Pardon my late reply to the post. I like this quiet old fashioned message board rather than the newer social media. I find the other social media too active and high volume for my liking. Thank you for the hyperlinks you posted. I did a quick look at the links and found them worthy to be bookmarked for more scrutiny later. In the meantime, I found my way to the Urantia Book via a link from New-Birth website. The book is too technical for me and I only found an occasional hint of reference to Divine Love so I may not dwell on this book too long. I'm up to date with the Contemporary Messages from Jesus and can barely wait for the next lesson of the third series. I'm praying for Divine Love and guidance.

I'm about to read a book, "Archangel Michael Speaks" by Melanie Beckler. Does anyone have a thumbs up/down recommendation on this book? She seems to get good reviews but I'm looking for Celestial Messages quality of transmissions as I'm sure you all know what I mean. Thank you in advance for any input.

Hugs to all and God Bless
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello AngelF,

If you have read the Padgett Messages, I found the clarification of many of those messages in the more recent messages from Judas. Geoff's beautiful site contains these, and so much more. :D

https://new-birth.net/conversations-wit ... s-kerioth/

God bless you on your spiritual journey
AFlorentin52
New Friend

Post by AFlorentin52 »

I read a recent message (lesson 20) from Jesus calling for dedicated souls to help build portals and lattice of lights.

Is this verse describing a portal of light?
Genesis 28:12 "And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it."

I recently prayed to the Father to show me how I can be a channel of His Light and within minutes I got a text message from my brother in the Philippines regarding a family in his bible study group. The indigent family has a daughter, Paige, with congenital scoliosis that has become life threatening. The family recently received a Shriner Hospital (Philadelphia) grant for a initial consultation prior to being granted a life saving surgery. I know that this is only a physical defect that does not extend to her spiritual body but may I request prayers from anyone who may chance to read this post.

Father, we yearn for Your Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Adding prayers to the Father for His Healing Touch for dear Paige. May He send his consoling angels to uplift the family during this difficult time.