LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN with AREI OCT 1

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN with AREI OCT 1

Post by jeanne »

Announcement on behalf of AREI (After Life Research and Education Institute):

On Thursday, Oct 1 at 6:00 pm Pacific Time the After Life book club session is on Life in the World Unseen. This book was the first book my mentor Elly gave me to read 50 years ago and a classic!

Al and I plan to attend - I guess membership in AREI or AREI facebook closed group is likely required.

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN with AREI OCT 1

Post by Geoff »

Well compared with what we know, Anthony Borgia and Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson are pretty low level. I don't think he was even third sphere when he authored all these books:

Life in the World Unseen

My critique of this book is:
Geoff wrote:Life in the World Unseen
by Anthony Borgia.
It amazes me how long one can spend, interested in the things that happen after death, and still find amazing books that you somehow did not discover earlier. This has to be one of the best written, and more than adequately in depth, on the topic of what happens in the Spirit Spheres. It was first published in 1954. The spirit telling the tale in this case is an ex-cleric, Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson. In spite of his previous religious background, he tells us a tale largely devoid of religious comment, save for his indignation at what he previously believed and indeed wrote as a mortal. He does not cover topics such as Divine Love, and that is to be expected.

The topics include passing over, the magnificence of the spheres, how they move around, eating fruits, their cities and buildings. How buildings are constructed, hospitals and children. A number of topics are better covered here than anywhere else I have found, including the issue of garments, movement, and even boating. Yes boating. For those of us who like boating!

This book is largely out of print, and even pdfs seem hard to come by unless you pay. So I have created a pdf and offer it here : Life in the World Unseen. And a Kindle version is available here. This Kindle version is only available for sale in the US. Free Mobi and epub versions are available here.
His attempts to cover "religious material were very ordinary, other than his discovery the RCC teachings were of nearly no value:

Facts for which I said this:
geoff wrote:Facts
by Antony Borgia
First published in 1946, this booklet is devoted to a criticism of the Christian religion, as seen from the spirit planes. Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson certainly demolishes much of the orthodox Christian dogma, yet fails to add such higher truths as we can learn via James Padgett. Strange really, because Padgett’s mediumship occurred while Benson was in the spirit world.

He covers issues such as baptism, the Eucharist, the vicarious atonement, prayer, and notions of judgment, justice and mercy. A pdf is available here. A Kindle version is only available for sale in the US, as Amazon believes that is the only country free of copyright. There is a sequel to this book called “More Light” which is also religious commentary. Free Mobi and epub versions are available here.
hugs
Geoff
karenjeanlyons
New Friend

Post by karenjeanlyons »

Geoff, I think it was this book that led me to discover Divine Love. After going to a medium to talk to my dad, I wanted to know truth and so prayed fervently to receive it. I was guided to read this book. In this book, I could be wrong, but I believe there was a link to the Padgett messages which of course I clicked and the rest is history. If so, thanks so much!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Karen,

When I create copes of books that is what I do, but I am not sure if I have ever done that with Anthony Borgia because of copyright. The text itself would not reference Padgett because the Monsignor was clueless about Spiritual Truth and still on the "I have been cheated" line after a major disappointment because of Catholicism. There is to my knowledge only one book that does reference Padgett in the original text, and I cant recall the title now,

Correction I have created pdfs and ebooks.

hugs
Geoff
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Hi Geoff and Karen;

Thanks for your posting. I first dicovered this book "life in the world unseen", translated in French many years, something like 30 years ago. At that time, this book was oublished by "Les éditions du Roseau" In Canada. It was a friend who lent me a photocopy of some pages of this book. Soon after I could by the all book.

Even though Monsignor was not a very high spirit, I find this book very precious and a quite good introduction to the reality of life after live. Some years ago, I bough a new sample in order to be able to lend it around me. Unfortunately, the peoples to whomI lend it were strond Catholics and they dont' believe in the realikty of the Spiritual World and of course not in the reality of the spirit communication. Since then, I didn't try again to lend it.

Anyway, I feel very grateful to have red this book and I still would encourage anyone who has not any knowlegde of spiritual world to read it.

Lately I have been tranlating, in French, the "post mortem journal of Colonel Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia)". And I really like this "testimony" as he speaks clearly abou the spitual laws which are involved in the progression in the spiritual life. This book is not for sale anymore. Fortunately enough I could use an old Pdf which i have been downloading some years ago.

Same way, I also red, quite many years ago, the book "Wanderer in the spirit lands" and I liked it very much.

So, event if these books have not been written by Divinne Love Spirits, I think they are very valuable. At least it is my simple opinion.

All the best.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Christian wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:40 pm Hi Geoff and Karen;

So, event if these books have not been written by Divine Love Spirits, I think they are very valuable. At least it is my simple opinion.

All the best.
Dear Christian,

That is exactly why I have republished a great many of those books and offered them free as pdf, epub and as $1.99 Kindle's. I think I have about 35 Kindle books selling for US$1.99

All on this page:

Books on Life after Death

hugs
Geoff
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Thank you very much Geoff for your very valuable efforts.