Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

This forum is for all other topics
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Re: Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

Post by Eri Worthy »

No I have not heard of more Paula, just personal beliefs. I believe we may go sooner if we wish sincerely and are in love with becoming a new spirit, yet it's been 7 months since I asked to receive so I hope there is a process occurring.hehe.
Aloha
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Re: Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

Post by Eri Worthy »

No I have not heard of more Paula, just personal beliefs. I believe we may go sooner if we wish sincerely and are in love with becoming a new spirit, yet it's been 7 months since I asked to receive so I hope there is a process occurring.hehe.
Aloha
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Eri,

I want to be very clear here, God does not want us to shorten our lives here on Earth, nor to wish we would be done here and cross into Spirit. God gave us life and the timing of our crossing into Spirit must rest with God's Will, not our own. Only God knows the plans He has for us here on Earth. We must live in faith, day by day, and allow God's Love to lead the way.

Your desire to return Home to God is certainly understandable. You have worked faithfully for family and friends...perhaps now you are lonely and tired. That said, there is much darkness here on Earth, and the Light of your loving soul is desperately needed. I'm concerned that, perhaps, you have become somewhat depressed and don't realize your value here on Earth.

Everyone needs to feel they belong. We need to feel our lives have meaning and purpose. Not just for ourselves, but, for the larger whole. We need to feel we have a future we can understand, or we will experience a sense of disconnectedness...and feel lonely or isolated. So many people here on Earth have "junk" values, thinking that money or power or status or material possessions or physical pleasure are the worthy pursuits. So many people have experienced childhood trauma that throws them off the loving, spiritual center of God's Truth with which we all came in - at the purity of our souls. YOU ARE NEEDED here to be a light for the lost and lonely, for as long as God, who knows all and sees all and loves all, deems fit.

I had a grandmother who once said, "I've lived too long." And then I heard my mother say these same words! My reply, "You have not lived too long. You know how I know? Because you're still here!!"

God gives life...if we take it, we depart from Him.

Even though we shall eventually find our way back, why depart from God? The giver of every good and perfect gift!

I'm glad you are not thinking suicide, but, even wishing one's life away - while entirely understandable - is not what God wants for us...He wants for each of us to receive the GIFT of our days and live them in service to others.

Of course it is true that you can and shall continue to progress on the Other Side, and that may be fine for you; but, IF you are still here, THEN you still have a purpose here, in God's Perfect Plan. You will be disappointed, and God will be disappointed, if you wish it away.

Eri, I hear you, I feel you, I care about you. You matter to me, and to all those who love you...of which I am one, as your sister in Our Father's Great Love. I will pray for you, and I urge you to pray to know God's Will for your days here on Earth. That your will may submit to His Will and you may know the rich blessings of a life well-lived for all your days. May you bloom where you are planted, in the here and now.

The last years of our lives are the greatest treasures we have with which to bless those around us. Perhaps volunteer in a school with young children...help them feel seen and heard and loved.

God loves you, Eri. Your life here on Earth has purpose and meaning. God and His angels will show you the Way, as quickly as you deeply and fervently and faithfully pray. You will not see the road ahead. Only the next tiny step. That is sufficient. We are babies here, and with 7 billion of us...the landscape of situations shifts constantly. God needs we the faithful to be ready to pivot with every step, that we may be of greatest service, moment-by-moment.

Begin each day with Prayer, Eri. Pray in any moment when you know not your next step. Trust that you are loved. Sit in gratitude that you may come to know your daily blessings in a deeper way.

You are not alone, and you are needed

Much Love,

Catherine