Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

This forum is for all other topics
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

Post by Eri Worthy »

Has as anyone heard a psychic/medium mention god granting passage early for those whom ask? I've been asking for a month for whatever is needed to pass from earth as a gift to me n it has been turned into a light hearted " birthday " gift in my mind n heart now. I have an incurable illness n I'd like to pass to hereafter soon. so if you've heard of anything like this I'd appreciate knowledge...passage is a sweet gift I wish for.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

Post by AlFike »

Depending on the disease and circumstances assisted death is possible although I've never heard of God or the Angels recommending or taking that person to the spirit world unless their time has come to do so. For assisted death in Canada it is a rigorous process of questions and conferring with doctors. Not easily done, but for rare cases it is possible...........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Sgetts
New Friend

Re: Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

Post by Sgetts »

Hi Eri Worthy,
It's been about 4 months since you ask your queston about assisted passing from this world. I am sorry to hear of your illiness, and the feelings of your need to leave this life behind you. The answer you were given to your question, doesn't seem very positive toward the possibility of the gift you wanted for your self. Have you heard anything more, for a better answer, to your wanting to go home?
Sgetts
New Friend

Post by Sgetts »

I'm a bit confussed on these sites. Not even sure I'll find this site again, to see the answer to these questions. And not sure who I'm writing too: But Hello. My question. Does Father God plan our date of death? Or as soul's do we plan this date for ouselves? If we really, sincerely, want to come home, will Father God, grant us this wish?
Appreciate your time, Paula
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

My best guess is no Paula. I'm not sure how you joined this site without going to the introduction and explanation page here. You are very welcome to participate but I think its best if you do a little research on this site to see what it is about. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:09 am My best guess is no Paula. I'm not sure how you joined this site without going to the introduction and explanation page here. You are very welcome to participate but I think its best if you do a little research on this site to see what it is about. God bless......Al
Dear Al,

You dont tend to see what happens here. :oops: :oops: :oops: Paula did go through the normal process here, and I facilitated it. But I am also thinking this is Paula Craig? and that I did not know. If you click on the "sgetts" part, you can find that Paula has 7 posts, and you can look at all of them.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Sgetts wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:04 pm My question. Does Father God plan our date of death? Or as soul's do we plan this date for ouselves? If we really, sincerely, want to come home, will Father God, grant us this wish?
Appreciate your time, Paula
Hi Paula,

Until a few months ago, I would have said categorically you may not foreshorten you life even by ten minutes. Now I have to say I just don't know the answer. Certainly we have in the past had messages that suggested assisted dying or suiciding late in life are definitely bad things to do. We even have a Padgett message from an old guy who did so, but of course we don't know if the suicide put him in hell, or if he was just already "fit" for hell.

The whole issue of what influence we have on our coming here and leaving here is a grey area. But I am sure that on very advanced planets, when a mortal has reached the top of the seventh sphere on their physical planet, they are permitted to leave if they wish, because they have completed the program so to speak.

hugs
Geoff
Sgetts
New Friend

Post by Sgetts »

Hello Al, Sorry I didn't introduce myself on this site and not sure what you mean by explaination page. I contacted Jeanne last July (?) And joined this site then. Jeanne wrote me a very long message along with another new member, still have her message on my phone. And what research do I need to know for this site? Was my question not a proper one? Thanks Paula Craig (sgetts)
Sgetts
New Friend

Post by Sgetts »

:D Hi Geoff. I found my way back here. HOORAY. I'm sorry if I upset Al. I didn't do an introduction or an explanation. I find it difficult to talk with messages and really didn't know what to say. I do appreciate your detailed message to me on my question. Is this not a proper question to ask? My reason to ask this question is personal. I'll be 75 in a couple months, married 30 years, had 2 children, grandchildren also, but family lives far away, don't see them often, lost two friends, and last friend move away. Other them marriage, I had a rough life. I'm tired and just want to go home. My husband left this world 25 years ago. And no he's not asking me to come home and suicide, I know is not right. I just thought if I asked God, he might let me come home. You don't need to reply to this messages. I will contact you later on the site Eva gave me today with some questions. Thank You again..Paula Craig (s getts)
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Sgetts wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:58 pm Is this not a proper question to ask? My reason to ask this question is personal. I'll be 75 in a couple months, married 30 years, had 2 children, grandchildren also, but family lives far away, don't see them often, lost two friends, and last friend move away. Other them marriage, I had a rough life. I'm tired and just want to go home. My husband left this world 25 years ago.
Dear Paula,

Its a perfectly good question to ask. I have no idea why Al gave you the rough end of a pineapple, as we say in Australia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hugs
Geoff