YouTube Channel Launched!

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: YouTube Channel Launched!

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Eva! I appreciate your encouragement...I share your hope and prayer that many will come across DTS and benefit.

Like you, with your multiple brilliant and accessible writings and publications that correlate the Messages with Biblical teachings, I offer the DTS content in the fervent hope of reaching as many souls as possible. The more different ways we can each use our unique gifts to share the Truth of the availability of the gift of God's Divine Love, the greater our chances for reaching more souls.

Jesus, John and others stated several times in the Messages that the harvest is great and the workers are few.

Big Hug,

Catherine
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Catherine,

Another nice job with the Secret and Secret Decoder Ring. I like the way you uphold the Hicks/Abraham information but at the same time point out a yet better way.

On another note, I really enjoyed your interview with Brooke on his radio channel and posted a comment on that thread re the availability of a new ARDT, Vol 1, on Amazon, correcting what you mentioned.

May you continue to be used powerfully to teach others the Divine Love truths.
Love,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Eva...TEAMWORK!!!
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All - I have created a new teaching video, plus an "update" on the Divine Truth Sharing (DTS) ministry.

Jesus's Central Teaching
https://youtu.be/i8t4X4bx_n0

DTS Update 001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs8wRw8lW9U

Much Love,

Catherine
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello everyone! I've updated the subtitles in this video. The prior link will no longer play.

https://youtu.be/keXTUkDNdDA
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Latest video link below: About Jesus - How he was born like us and not like us, a bit about his early life, and some information about his appearance. Includes pictures!! :D

https://youtu.be/yc6cMHxASMI

NOTE: In this video, I also explain a bit about the difference between what I call "Psychic Mediums" and "Divine Love Mediums." I use the term "Psychic Medium" in contrast with Divine Love Medium because it is most commonly used here in the U.S., where I live. It goes without saying that Divine Love Mediums also have psychic ability. I do not use the term "Evidentiary Medium" for two reasons: 1) Its meaning is not widely known or understood, and 2) It refers to the practice of using Mediumship to collect "evidence" (verifiable information) that indicates that consciousness survives death. Most people who consult Mediums already believe in spirit communication and are not so much seeking evidence of spirit existence as they are seeking information on how loved ones are faring...and advice for their own lives.

Love to All!

Catherine
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

If you believe that Divine Truth Sharing videos might be helpful to anyone, especially to people who have never heard of the Padgett Messages and/or Jesus's true teachings about receiving the New Birth through Divine Love, please click on the "Thumbs Up" symbol below the videos. This doesn't do anything for me personally...but...it tells YouTube that the videos are worthwhile and it increases the chances that YouTube will suggest the videos to people who might be interested in watching. I'm hoping and praying to spread the Truth of God's Love far and wide...please help! Thank you!

XOXO
Catherine
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Catherine,
I have posted your link on one of my webpages, http://universal-spirituality.net/about ... ue-nature/ as well as my "Pathway Publishing" FB page. :)
Keep going and be inspired!
Love,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Eva...nice website!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Awesome work, Catherine!

As someone who has tried to create videos as an alternative way to spread the word about the Truths, I appreciate how much work and effort you have put into this wonderful endeavor.

Keep up the fantastic work! :D

Love and hugs,
Dennis