Bible cross reference to our spirit communications

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Geoff
Family

Bible cross reference to our spirit communications

Post by Geoff »

I have had to spend a week fixing up a little known section of my web site. I really wonder if anyone finds it much use. Because it was a lot of work to create. I took pretty much every reference to the Bible from every message via Padgett, Samuels and Judas and accumulated the Bible quotes on eight pages. Then I referenced those passages back to the messages. So its a two way link. You can look up a passage and find where we have comment on it, or when reading the message you can get the full text.

Here is the starting page:

Quotations from the Bible

Hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Re: Bible cross reference to our spirit communications

Post by Eva »

Hi Geoff,
I only saw your post now, even though it has been there for a while.
I think it is a wonderful section of your website and have referred to specific scripture passages from other areas of your site every so often. I believe the section is important for Bible-believing Christians to show them that to a considerable extent, the messages support the Bible, but also present it in a more balanced perspective. So the excellent work that you put into it I think is worth it.
Love,
Eva
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

wow this is a dedicated man
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I have finally fixed the "known" errors caused by changing web platforms at new-birth.net So I am now open to pointers to things that look wrong. It took five weeks working all the hours I could find to get this far, so I can finally get back to mundane things like cleaning the fridge. But the result is better than what I had the last five years.

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Oh, God BLESS you, Geoff!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your dedication, perseverance, hard work and AMAZING SERVICE through your website!

When you get a chance, it would be lovely to be able to click on the thumbnails portraits of the apostles and see the larger images.

Love and Hugs,
Cate
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

PlenaryGrace wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:11 pm

When you get a chance, it would be lovely to be able to click on the thumbnails portraits of the apostles and see the larger images.

Love and Hugs,
Cate
Aah yeah they are not there. I did not have the "large" images on the site. Are you REALLY keen on this?

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

I'm really keen to have them...not necessarily on the site. Send them via email?

Love,
Cate
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I will email you how to get them.
hugs
Geoff