Incarnating souls

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Incarnating souls

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Yvonne. I think that it is important to take into account a fundamental law of creation. That is that progression or change is a constant. I believe that our soul's long for identity and further realization by taking the next step in our progression as a soul. That of realizing individuation. Surely this is part of God's Plan for each one of us. I think that it is very difficult to understand the sort of consciousness that is pure soul in the pre-existence. Our minds speculate and look for reasons for this or that but in this case reasoning will not bring definitive answers. Even the Angels can't give us all the answers that we seek concerning pre-existence. We, on earth, are individuated souls that are gifted with a body, material mind, free will and an infinite amount of experience which comes with this reality. What a gift this is and what soul would not want an opportunity to experience all that is possible in this form. We lose nothing and gain everything with this 'life' . Most of all, we gain the possibility of yet another step forward on our evolutionary path, that of becoming a transformed soul through Divine Love. The key component in that journey is the gift of free will. Free will is not the same in the pre-existence as I understand it. So each gift obtained on our personal evolutionary ladder adds to the possibilities for continued growth and transformation. The interesting question remains ' where are we going ?' not 'where have we been ?' All of these mysteries will be revealed as our souls continue to evolve. What an exciting journey it is ! Much love.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

What an interesting discussion!

I have just read the message that Geoff referred to above that even killing in self-defence is not OK (https://new-birth.net/contemporary-mess ... -sep-2000/), which is quite profound. It mentions among other things that individuation occurs as soon as a soul is incarnated -- an earthly life as such of any particular duration is not necessary. I believe there is one or more Padgett messages that say the same. So while this life is a valuable experience and training ground and an important place to seek and ask for the Divine Love, it is not necessary to fulfilling the soul's purpose and commence the journey to the Celestial Kingdom.

Love,
Eva
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

This conversation has reminded me of a question that has popped into my head on occasion...do all humanoid creatures have souls? In my mind, there are so many beings out there on planets other than our own. I'm assuming they have souls as well and go through a similar process as we do for expiation and soul growth, though our process might take a lot longer since we're quite lost here. What are your thoughts on whether these beings (as I'm presuming exist) have souls.

My next question is if my assumptions about these beings having souls is correct, will they go to the same celestial heavens as us? Or will they have a separate type existence with more beings like themselves? Will we interact if they have a different home? Thanks for addressing my curiosities :)
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Susan,

There are vast types of "human" and I suspect we would not recognise many of them, but they all have souls like us, and follow the same path that we do. They even have differing brain structures and many do not breathe air.

Because we are so backward we don't share the Spirit Heavens with these guys. I would be pretty sure we get introduced not too far into the Celestial.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, my guess is that God has created humans in many places in the universe. The definition of human in the future might be those who posses souls and I dare say that there are a lot of them out there. I believe that each planet is organized similarly like our own, having its own spheres and celestial heavens. Only those planets that are behind us in spiritual evolution may not have Celestial heavens that are occupied. I'm sure that the level of progression for each planet varies but that when a certain level of soul growth happens for each planet there are connections and communications amongst them. Unfortunately we're not there yet but working on it 8-) .
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,

This matter starts to get well beyond Padgett, but a lot is known of some 30 odd planets like us, caught up in struggles. I believe there is one far far worse than us. George Barnard once exclaimed that we were the "dustbin" of the universe. So his angels took him to the dustbin where he saw a "race" of "humans' bred for working only and who were harvested for food when they became less productive. This technology exists on this Earth, and is being considered as useful to breed a race of soldiers who will happily give up their lives. So we are not far off.

The Urantia book describes the governance of a slightly more progressive world than ours, where they do breed selectively, but in order to breed out undesirable traits. Its an interesting read, especially how they live - well separated - no high rise - because they have no need of roads or fossil fuel. To my mind recovering the vehicles Atlantis used is crucial to our future.

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... ing-planet

Here is an extract on the "types" of human:

2. Planetary Physical Types
49:2.1 (560.7) There is a standard and basic pattern of vegetable and animal life in each system. But the Life Carriers are oftentimes confronted with the necessity of modifying these basic patterns to conform to the varying physical conditions which confront them on numerous worlds of space. They foster a generalized system type of mortal creature, but there are seven distinct physical types as well as thousands upon thousands of minor variants of these seven outstanding differentiations:

49:2.2 (561.1) 1. Atmospheric types.

49:2.3 (561.2) 2. Elemental types.

49:2.4 (561.3) 3. Gravity types.

49:2.5 (561.4) 4. Temperature types.

49:2.6 (561.5) 5. Electric types.

49:2.7 (561.6) 6. Energizing types.

49:2.8 (561.7) 7. Unnamed types.
hugs
Geoff