Wake-Up Call for the Soul

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Re: Wake-Up Call for the Soul

Post by billf »

Thank you, Al! I have put together a small collection of stories for Advent that I am sharing with my adult Sunday school class this Sunday. I'll incorporate the feedback I receive from the class and plan to publish at some of those stories soon.

Bill
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Bill,

I was wondering if you'd like to describe the "Light Bringers" What's App Simultaneous Prayer project here in the forum and invite others to join us? It's off like a rocket, after Raphael's Divine Love Circle at the Spiritualist Church last nite!! So pumped! so excited!! THANK YOU for taking the lead on this exciting initiative! I hope you will also consider submitting an invitation to Eva, to post in the next FCDT newsletter! Love always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Looking forward to hearing about what sounds like an exciting new thing ...
Love,
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Yes! It's very exciting!

I will plan to share more as soon as I can. I am waiting on a few things that need to happen before I can do so.

Love,

Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Dearest Siblings of God's Precious and Holy Love,

You are invited to join the new LightBringers Worldwide Lattice of Light!

Those who choose to join this mobile app-empowered prayer network will be empowered to coordinate their prayers with others around the world at any given moment through chat messaging. This will help us to take advantage of many more opportunities to join each other in simultaneous prayer!

Whenever two or more of us pray at the same time for the best and highest while in the flow of God's Divine Love, even though we may be thousands of miles apart, the amount of spiritual light and power available in the world is significantly increased, leading to more miracles of light and healing!

When we pray together, even though we are physically apart, our prayers, if made in the flow of God's Love, allow us to come into greater soul rapport with God, one another, and the angels. In this way we can significantly magnify our efforts to be effective channels of God's Light, Love, Peace, Healing, and Harmony for the world! We also grow closer together as brothers and sisters in God's Love as well!

Jeanne Fike, Raphael Legros, and Bill Frase will act as administrators for the group.

How it works:

1. Download WhatsApp to your phone.
2. Or follow this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5DSSZgmpf66DlbeDm1FqA or share your cell number (with the country code ,e.g., +1 for US and Canada) with a group administrator via email (or text if you already have a cell number!) to be added to the group.
3. Send a message to the group when you are about to pray.
4. Send a reply when you are able to join others in prayer.
5. Members may suggest a prayer focus as they are inspired - e.g., healing, strengthening portals, a place in need of light and healing, current circumstances, etc.

How to control the sound notifications:

1. Tap on three dots in the upper right hand corner.
2. Tap on settings.
3. Tap on notifications.
4. Make your selections.

Please feel free to forward this email to friends, family, and other contacts who may want to join our efforts to bring more of God's Light, Love, Peace, and healing to the earth.

Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions!

With much hope for this new ministry and tremendous love and gratitude for each of you as fellow travelers on this wondrous path,

Jeanne, Raphael, and Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I just added this page to my website for LightBringers!

https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/lightb ... r-network/
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Wow! Bill!

What an awesome invitation!! Looks fabulous!! Maybe in the new year we can forward this to our various networks....first in the FCDT Newsletter, followed by a mail chimp invitation via DLSF, on Facebook, etc.? Would it be ok with you for us to post on DLSF website under Community?

I am so impressed and so excited about how this ministry has taken off!!! I'm addicted to checking in, any time of the day or night to see who else is praying!! It's so wonderful! Quick and easy!

I am also very grateful for witnessing the power of prayer generated through the What's App platform!! Yesterday's prayer vigil for Jane and her family was awesome!

Brilliant!

Kudos to you, my dear friend!

Love and hugs, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
billf
Family

Post by billf »

I'm fine with posting it on the DLSF Facebook page. I guess it would make sense to post it on my Wake-Up Call for the Soul page, huh?

I'm fine with the information going out on the FCDT newsletter as well. The network is going well so far and it appears the more the better! The DLSF Mailchimp is fine too.

XO

Bill
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Below is an invitation regarding a new WhatApp group I have started for those in the United Methodist Church (UMC) who would like to coordinate their prayers regarding the current debate over the fate of the church due to a conflict arising from differing opinions on the church's response to matters involving human sexuality.

If you are interested in joining the network yourself or in forwarding this information to any United Methodists you know, please feel free to do so!

###

Experience the Power of Prayer Anytime, Anywhere!

There is a new mobile prayer ministry available to the members and friends of the UMC. The HeartsUnited Prayer Network allows Methodists to join together in simultaneous, heartfelt prayer at anytime and from anywhere! This opportunity is critical in light of the fast-approaching Special General Conference on A Way Forward.

This prayer ministry uses the WhatsApp mobile chat platform to allow members to coordinate their prayer efforts in order to increase their effectiveness and to strengthen the bonds of love that unite us as brothers and sisters in Christ, regardless of where we may stand on A Way Forward, church doctrine, or human sexuality.

For more information or to join, please email Bill Frase at bfrase11@gmail.com.

###
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Just published another story:

https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/2018/1 ... onjecture/

Enjoy!

Bill