YouTube Channel Launched!

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: YouTube Channel Launched!

Post by AlFike »

Great start Catherine! There are an endless variety of subjects to pursue. Just read through the posts on this forum and you will see the insatiable curiosity that folks have for truth. Remember to add humor into your talks. This seems to make the listener more relaxed and open. Sorry to heap on more advice but couldn't help myself :? :) . Much love.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thanks, Kevin...and Al...I totally agree with your comment about humor! There was just a hint of it in the last frame of the trailer, but, my goal is to include a real life story and humor in every video. People connect and recall through stories, and humor is what keeps us going.

Love,

Catherine
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All - I have posted the first video (besides the trailer) designed specifically for the Divine Truth Sharing (DTS) channel. This is the last time I expect to announce on this forum that I have uploaded a new video. Anyone who is interested can subscribe to the channel. I recommend also clicking on the bell to receive notifications when I upload, because I will not have a set schedule.

The link the the channel is below, and today's video is titled: Start Here

If the link doesn't work, simply go to YouTube and search on Divine Truth Sharing.

Much Love to All,

Cate

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-Sxm ... subscriber
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

P.S.

I did want to mention that the next video will be titled: How to Pray

I got the idea from the angels and Geoff Cutler at the same time! :D

I'm soliciting content input for that video. If anyone has a question about how to pray or a suggestion for how to pray that they would like included in the video, please send to me at divinetruthsharing@gmail.com

THANK YOU!!

Much Love,

Catherine (a.k.a. Cate) :lol: :D
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

P.P.S.

Sometime in the coming weeks, I will edit the video I uploaded last night to include specific references to the Messages that support the content I shared. Going forward, each video will include Message references. It's just taking me some time to get organized and rolling. One day at a time, one step at a time!

Hugs,

Catherine
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Cate,

I just watched your latest creation and was both impressed and inspired. It comes across as professional, insightful, interesting, clearly presented, logically developed and easy to follow. You cover some excellent points and issues that would relate to a wide range of viewers. Well done.

The subject of prayer is of course essential and very needed so a great topic to do next. I will send you a personal email with some thoughts based on a discussion I just happened to have had with someone on the subject. I agree that Geoff's video is beautiful -- I had seen it before and watched it again after seeing the link on this thread. However, I think that we need to be careful in implying that everyone who prays for God's Love is going to have physical sensations and if you don't have them, you are not getting the Love. Not everyone has physical sensations and the messages confirm that even if you don't feel anything in your chest or other parts of your body, you are still receiving the Love. I think the biggest and most important proof of the Love working in our souls is transformation and peace as we discussed in the Thursday group yesterday -- acting in more loving ways, being less worried and anxious, etc. In short, what the Bible refers to as the fruit of the spirit in Galatians 5:22-24 -- "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires."

But as I said before, you definitely have a gift of teaching and your video ministry is coming along great. May many people be blessed by it.

Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well said Eva. I agree with you that there is no consistent and definitive way to know that you have received the Love, at least in the beginning. I do think that it becomes clear to those who are praying for it with earnestness and regularity. There is a change, a feeling, a sense of something different happening within. I fortunately feel physical responses such as burning in my solar plexus, a sense of pressure and expansion in my chest and general emotional upliftment. That keeps me coming back for more :P .Some that I am close to rarely feel any of these things. We're all unique and therefore we cannot suggest a formula of standard responses to praying for the Love. Knowing in your heart that it is real is the most common and powerful response that we share. All other responses are interesting but not proof of its existence within. I have noticed however, that those whose primary mode of living in the world is based on feeling rather than rational thinking ( mind oriented) tend to have more physical responses to receiving Divine Love within their souls. Those who are primarily engaged in their mind not so much. There are always exceptions to the rule however, so coming to any definitive conclusions is like nailing jello to the wall. The Divine Love exists and is real to those who pray for it and know it and this is a personal experience . Trying to tell others what it is, is challenging and difficult. But when one receives it, there is no denying it. May the power of God's Love show itself to all the souls longing for Grace.

Catherine, you are doing a great service by putting out these truths to the world. The more we talk about this experience and how to receive it, the more likely someone is to try it. May God bless you for your efforts dear sister. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Eva and Al,

Thank you both very much for your encouragement of the video ministry! I greatly appreciate your kind words. It's much easier to keep going when one feels one is providing value, so, again, thank you!

I concur completely with you both, regarding the varying ways one might experience receiving God's Love. I intend to be gentle with that aspect of the How to Pray topic. The most important thing is that we return again and again to God in prayer and faith, believing that God will bless our souls with the gift of Divine Love, because we genuinely long to receive.

While I won't have a regular production schedule for the videos, I do intend to put them out as quickly as I can reasonably produce a viable presentation, because the harvest is great, the laborers are few...and no one knows how much time we each have. There is a lot of content in the original set of Padgett Messages and I intend to present all. No time to waste! I have a busy schedule the rest of this month, but, expect to produce the video on prayer sometime during November.

Am hoping to release the podcast of the first video this weekend, if possible. Am presently in the learning curve as this is my first one. I've created the MP3 file, I have only to do a little more sound engineering and then figure out where and how to upload as a podcast.

BIG HUGS and much gratitude for your friendship and your love,

Cate
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Two more videos posted today: A three-part series on reincarnation and another video called The Secret and The Secret Decoder ring.

https://youtu.be/xDXC63GFpY0

https://youtu.be/Y6x_vPrN1RA

LTA,
Catherine
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Just watched the Reincarnation series -- very well done, Catherine! You really have a gift to clearly explain and present the truth. May many come across DTS and benefit!
Love,
Eva