Volunteers Needed!

News from the board - DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION.
jeanne
Family

Volunteers Needed!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

D.L.S.F. is trying to manage several projects and release new books and publications -- and since both Al and I are "techno-dinosaurs", we could use some help! We are a volunteer-driven network of folks who are praying for Divine Love, from many different places in the world. Thank heaven for Google Hangout, Skype, What's App and Facebook which keeps us connected with a wonderful team of volunteers.

We have several publications on the go and can't keep up! An overview of some current projects is listed below. We are looking for volunteers with Microsoft Office, Lulu self-publishing, transcribing and editing skills!

If you can donate a few hours a month to help us share the Truth of Divine Love in the world, we would be happy to welcome you to our team! Just send me an email and we can arrange for a video chat to share information about the following....

Thanks for considering!
With loving wishes,

Jeanne & Al

NEW PROJECTS:

• NEW: Al’s updates to Geoff’s most recent Lulu publication Divine Love Mediumship. Geoff is committed to working with Al as he prepares a second edition, adding a chapter on Circles of Light as well as corrections and additions before printing more copies.

• NEW: We want to publish a collection of all the messages we just received these past 10 days on Divine Love Mediumship (and Circles of Light). We've been using LULU for previous publications and found Lulu meets our needs.

• NEW: We want to publish Al’s talks and some of our group discussions from the Divine Love Mediumship Retreat on our website. I need someone to transcribe about 5 hours of discussion! Al’s talks would make an excellent start for another book on Mediumship.

• NEW: a shutterfly photo gallery / excerpts of key messages on the Divine Love Mediumship Retreat. Allan has stepped up to take on this project.

• NEW: Circles of Light via Google Hangout or Zoom? So grateful to Brooke Folk of Divine Love Radio who is stepping up to lead this project! Messages from Jesus and Seretta Kem were channeled live on the latest episode!

PROJECTS CURRENTLY IN BACKLOG / PROCESS:

o Direct Voice Volumes I - V currently being prepared. Hundreds of messages received since 1958 to the present time! We need skilled transcribers, editors and self-publication experience!

It’s obvious we can no longer continue to transcribe all the messages we receive! We are becoming increasingly selective about which messages to transcribe and publish. We are now focusing on the higher teachings, divine Love Mediumship and Direct Voice.

Thanks again for considering this appeal! God Bless, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Re: Volunteers Needed!

Post by Susan »

Circles of Light via internet?! That's awesome! I'm happy to help transcribe and edit messages. I'm pretty good with Microsoft office, if that's ever needed. I also am relatively familiar with google programs. :)
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks, Susan! You are "the best" and have won everyone's heart!! What I REALLY need now is someone with Lulu formatting skills so we can self-publish all those messages you've been transcribing! Our priority is to publish the Divine Love Mediumship Retreat messages received from Aug 25 - Sep 2 . i am going to post this task via facebook, mailchimp and email! Thanks again for your wonderful support and prayers! Love Jeanne :P
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Jeanne,
If you still need some help with editing and formatting, and it is not a rush project, I may be able to help. I don't use Lulu for my books, but if given the specifications, I believe I can create a print-ready PDF copy for Lulu that someone can create a cover for and Al or Geoff can upload.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

thank you, Eva! You amaze me with your awesome productivity!! As they say, if you want something done, "ask a busy person"!! Many thanks and we'll see how things move along!

Al is off to a great start in Sydney! They are holding a prayer vigil at Geoff's and the messages are streaming in! I am enjoying some quiet time, alone with God....slowly getting caught up and enjoying exceptional weather here in Gibsons. So happy Maureen and Darlene are coming over from town for the weekend!! Happy Dance! Thanks again for your kind offer. Love Jeanne :lol: