Handbook for DL Ministers

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Geoff
Family

Handbook for DL Ministers

Post by Geoff »

I am surprised Michael did not add this, or Eva, and they plus Jimbeau have been at this a very long time.
michael
Busy Bee

Re: Handbook for DL Ministers

Post by michael »

Oops, well, it is really Jimbeau's project but still, I should have remembered to add it. Thanks for the reminder Geoff :)
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Looking forward to the handbook! I know you have put a lot of time and effort into it. Many thanks for your efforts!

So sorry you couldn't come to Indio and facilitate a Ministers' Meeting, Michael! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another opportunity! Love and hugs, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
michael
Busy Bee

Post by michael »

Me too Jeanne! Sending lots of love and hugs to you!!!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

As mentioned in the DL Newsletter, this long-standing project has now been completed!! :D Here is the official announcement:

Rev. Jimbeau Walsh with the assistance of Revs. Michael Nedbal and Eva Peck and input from many others in the Divine Love community has recently realized a longstanding dream of completing a Ministers’ Handbook. Its main purpose is to assist those who conduct wedding ceremonies, child blessings, house blessings, healings, church services, or funerals. Besides ceremonies, the book contains useful and inspiring spiritual material, such as prayers for various purposes, blessings and benedictions, mentions of Divine Love in the Bible and other traditions, and a listing of useful references. A copy can be purchased directly from Lulu (http://www.lulu.com/shop/various/divine ... 36386.html). Rev. Jimbeau Walsh is also offering a deluxe version in a “day-planner” ring binder for those who intend to use the Handbook for public ceremonies on an ongoing basis. The deluxe version allows rearranging of pages and insertion of the minister’s own material.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Congratulations!
Can't wait to get my copy. What a labour of love! Blessings and gratitude to you all, always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Jimbeau mentioned to listeners in our last posted WDLR episode about it was soon to be released. On release day, I ordered from Lulu and was informed it was shipped yesterday. I posted info of another episode just posted. DLL's, "Divine Love Ladies". https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/5118346