Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
billf
Family

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by billf »

It's so nice to hear the humility and sincerity in Jane's voice since we've only chatted over e-mail so far. It is neat to learn about how much each of us has in common on this path and how each person has these wonderful differences and details that point toward God's providence in giving each and every individual soul exactly what is needed to discover the truth of our origin and our ultimate destination. It is so heartening to learn more about all of the Love, help, guidance, and support available to those who are humble enough and willing enough to accept it.

Thank you so much Brooke and Jane!

Bill
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I too enjoyed the conversation between Brooke and Jane and getting to know you both better. Brooke, you are providing a valuable service to the DL Community helping us to get to better know one another and our other brothers and sisters. Keep up the good work. :)

Love,
Eva
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Bill and Eva;

Thanks for your comments. As long as there is one listener listening and Divine Love followers who will share their stories, It gives me joy
along with shared wisdom. To all who has a story to tell, come babble with Brooke.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

"Babble with Brooke"!!! That's got a nice ring to it! :P Eva, maybe you want to headline that in the next FCDT newsletter?! :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

:lol: ;)
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

A wonderful WDLR guest co-host on today's program.
Susan Kubicek shares her story!

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 5&cmd=apop
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Thank you for sharing! Susan is so delightful! So many wonderful similarities in our respective journeys! And I too love to learn as much as I can about the mysteries of human pre-history and the amazing unknowns of the great cosmos we call home!

Bill
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Another history making episode was recorded and uploaded just minutes ago. I say history-making because two announcements were made by Al and Maureen. I introduced the program but it was Al who was the host with his guest co-host Maureen. I was a listener with a few of many questions you will have. Enjoy!

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/145785
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I am looking forward to catching up and listening to both Susan and Al and Maureen -- maybe on the weekend. These interviews have all been very edifying -- thank you, Brooke for using you gifts and expertise to further the Divine Love message! :D

Al and Maureen, if your announcements (which I haven't heard yet) are something that you wish to include in the upcoming newsletter, please submit asap since today is the deadline.

Love,
Eva
billf
Family

Post by billf »

Very nice show! It was so nice to hear Maureen's voice again! We are all so blessed to share this wonderful gift of Love with each other and with the world!

Love,

Bill