A Prayer for the New Year.

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

A Prayer for the New Year.

Post by AlFike »

I've been engaged in praying, seeking and growing with Divine Love for about 45 years now. Its been a powerful and beautiful journey. The angels have guided and nurtured me every step of the way. God has poured his blessings on me as much as I'm able to receive them. I feel that I have become a channel of His Love. Not perfect or complete but ready to serve as much as possible . So my prayer for 2018 is a prayer to be in a clear and focused way an instrument to bring this truth forward into our world.

Father, I come to you in heartfelt thanks for all those blessings that you have given me. I have had a life full of living and love. My needs have been met and my cup overflows with the light of your blessings. As I look back upon my life I see how you have guided me wherever you could and brought me back into alignment when I strayed. Your wisdom and touch was always there if I cared to allow it to uplift me. I have learned to listen, to trust and to have the surety that faith brings. My life is in your hands my beloved Father.

Today is the dawn of a new year filled with potential and promise. You have told me, and all who are willing to listen, that you need us to serve humanity with love and truth. You have promised that doors will open if we are eager to follow Your Will. Lately you have cleared away many things that have held me back within my soul. I have felt the power of Your Touch and I know a greater joy within my soul. Your Love is always working to bring needed change within. I know that you want me to shine in Your Love. And I want to shine as much as possible beloved Father. I want to serve in ways that will bring greater truth and love to this world. But you are now the master of my fate as I have pledged myself to you like never before in service. I see all too clearly how I am ruled by two forces, that of my soul and my mind. For all these years they have been in conflict and disagreement far too often. Now a new alliance begins to emerge. Your Love has brought greater understanding and acceptance within me. You have healed that rift within so that I might move in accord and strength. That sense of newfound freedom abounds and brings to me much needed clarity and hope.

My soul begins to truly awaken and with this comes my plea. Father in whatever way I can serve you, may I be open to your Will. With whatever opportunities, no matter how great or small, may I willingly move forward and give love and light to the task at hand. May I move in this world without fear or reticence but be confident of Your Presence by my side. I want to be your servant without reservations and to do so in a way that does not cloud my thinking with thoughts of how and why. Rather, may I simply say YES and take those first steps in faith that all is in your hands. Help me not to judge your plan and overshadow it with my own thoughts and desires. That I may listen with a pure heart and pure intent and may I be humble in my actions and demeanor.That I may I be bold in love and simple in the expressions of Your Will before me. May I release those all too human things within my mind which try to divert Your Purpose. Most of all, may Your Love continue to elevate and cleanse my soul so that I may truly serve you with the highest good and intention.

Father, you know me more than I know myself. You have gifted me in ways that I still have no knowledge of. You see my potential and I know that you want to use those gifts for the good of others. Your Plan resides in me as it resides in every soul. Now that I see the way forward however weak is my vision, however fresh is my awareness. We begin a new adventure together on this new day. Open up the doors of possibility and help me to put aside all barriers to this gift . I AM your child, given new life through my awakened soul. I know that this is merely the beginning of an infinite journey. I know that you are with me and will never leave. May I never stray from your loving arms and Your Will be done in my life. I recommit my life to you beloved Father. These are the desires of my heart and the aspirations of my soul. May this be my strength and my guide for the coming year. To be in greater light and serve in deeper ways. That you will be able to guide me along that unique road intended for me. Your Love lighting my way both within and without. I trust in your Will above all else. May i be worthy to be your servant beloved Father. I stand before you eager to know and to act in true harmony and love. May you blessings continue to shine upon me and may my soul continue to respond in light. Thank you beloved God for all that you are and for the unlimited abundance that you provide for the awakening of my soul. I love you.....AMEN
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Re: A Prayer for the New Year.

Post by Geoff »

Lovely prayer bro, I second all that.

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

That's beautiful, Al, thanks so much for sharing!

Love and blessings for a new year of service in, through, and by God's love.

Catherine
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

Al, thank you for sharing your prayer to the Father. It is humble and at the same time displays eagerness for God's blessing and Love. I am sure that He does and is blessing you as much as you let Him. :D

I must say after hearing of your health trouble this past year that I feel so blessed by the gift of the messages that you bring to us from the celestial angels. My thanks to them and to you is really insufficient compared to the weight and the gravity and importance of these messages in bouying my faith and in transmitting soul changing content.

Thank you also for you and Jeanne's outreach, Divine Love travels and your gathering new sheep to the fold. You are both squarely on the Path and Lights to many people.

God has His plans for you. I hope that those plans are for you to continue on as you have been but ever growing in the Love.

Bless you and Jeanne and Happy New Year.

Brian H
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

My newfound friends have helped to draw this Moth to the light.
Like a new Bic lighter with a clean unstruck flint. With every flick, I managed to throw mini sparks toward a wick that wasn't catching the flame, until Divine Love fueled and lit up my soul.

With much appreciation and gratitude Father, I give thanks to Your Celestials in the making. Al, Jeanne, Geoff, Eva, and others on this forum.

A LoveLitSoul

Brooke
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm especially happy to hear from my friend Brian. I hope that the new year will bring a renewed vigor to your prayers and to our continued connection in the pursuit of the Father's Love. New friends, old friends I am a rich man in suck beautiful friendships. I'm planning on sticking around for quite awhile yet Brian. I'm feeling well and healthy and hopefully will be resuming my efforts full bore in 2018. Much love........Al
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Beautiful prayer, Al, and may His Love continue to bring you good health and happiness throughout this new year!

Haha, loved the "Bic" analogy, Brooke :D

Happ New Year y'all, from Sunny Southern California

Love and hugs,
Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you for sharing your prayer, Al. There are aspects of it that we can all pray, and if we sincerely do, 2018 can advance our individual and collective efforts for God and His Celestial Kingdom by a quantum leap. The world sure needs the light that we can offer.

Much love to all, and may 2018 bring us all great growth in the Divine Love and a lot to be grateful for amidst the challenges of life.

Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Dennis and Eva. Yes, if I could truly follow these soul aspirations I would be in greater light for 2018 :) . Why not reach for the top! Happy New Year to you and Alex. Dennis, nice to hear from you. I hope that you and Suzy had a great holiday season and Happy New Year. I hope that we will get to see you two this year. Maybe God's Plans will bring us together soon. Much love to all.......Al
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Thank you Al! Your prayer brought words to my soul yearnings! I feel you friend! 2018 is gonna be awesome! Blessings to you and jeanne! :)