Would you like to receive a weekly message?

News from the board - DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION.
jeanne
Family

Would you like to receive a weekly message?

Post by jeanne »

Hi everyone,

Inch by inch we are moving forward with many changes to our website! Special thanks to Allan Forest, our webmaster / developer for guiding us and doing all the technical work! What a learning experience for Al and I! We owe Geoff a great deal of gratitude for his advice.

We were thrilled, although a bit overwhelmed to receive many suggestions from those of you who responded to our hunger for feedback! It was heart warming that many Divine Love friends cared enough to have a look and offer their feedback - THANK YOU!

We are now beginning to turn our attention to mailchimp - to making better use of this tool. Each week we have been sending out one selected message from a Celestial angel to approximately 250 people who are in our data base. If you would like to receive the weekly message (each Sunday), please go to our new website address: www.divinelovesanctuary.com and subscribe! (or send me a private message ). We promise you we won't spam you and that we will keep your contact information confidential and secure!

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: Would you like to receive a weekly message?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jeanne,

I am confused by this. Are you telling us you are going to scrap the existing MailChip list and anyone who wants a weekly "message" must re-sign? Or are you going to start a new list, with a different purpose? Because if you do, you should talk to me about how to do that in Mailchimp, because it seems you are possibly going about this the wrong way.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Re: Would you like to receive a weekly message?

Post by jeanne »

I am simply asking if anyone visiting this forum, who is not already receiving a message from us each week would like to be added to the distribution list. We don't have everyone's email address ..... so it's an invitation. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!