My father Aart

Basically anything goes here.
arie2012
Family

My father Aart

Post by arie2012 »

Dear family,

Last weekend around New Year's Eve Marion and I visited my parents in the Netherlands. We had changed our plans from spending time with friends to this visit, as my father isn't doing well at all.

Last year, around Easter, my mother had to move to an old people's home, because my father could no longer take care of her. In the beginning this was a relief for him, because he was totally exhausted, but now he's suffering from loneliness and very serious fear attacks. He's under treatment, but the maximum amount of medication he's allowed to take isn't working well enough and he has to face this hell-like condition all by himself, living alone in his house.

When Marion and I came he was in very bad shape. We spent a lot of time together, talking intensively about everything and we also prayed together. This was a beautiful experience, because for the first time, in his distress my father managed to open up completely and was able to join us in silent prayer and meditation. At the end he spontaneously stood up to play his electronic organ, to say praise to God! This was a beautiful, holy moment for all of us and Marion and I clearly perceived that something (healing!) had happened. The next day my father was doing much better and we sat in prayer again.

In the end the time we spent together, with profound conversations and my father telling a lot about his childhood and everything that happened proved to be so beautiful and beneficial to all three of us. I had never before been able to share so much of my own experiences ever since I found the Padgett Messages, but this time my father was as open as can be for sharing. What a gift this was also for me personally!

Next Monday when we'll sit in prayer in Frankfurt my father will join from his home. And I would herewith like to ask all of you to add your prayers to this process of healing that had this wonderful start a couple of days ago.

We know and realise how strong the power of this group is and it would be marvellous if you all step in and help us increase the healing power that my father needs so much.

Thank you all very much, dear brothers and sisters in the Love,

Hugs and Love,
Arie & Marion
GeorgeA
Happy Camper

Re: My father Aart

Post by GeorgeA »

All the best for you and your parents Arie and your son and Marion.
Its hard for me to wait until the meeting in Frankfurt next Sep. and
I hope you all will be able to come to Belgrade for a weekend
meeting here with Al and Jeanne and others I hope.
I am fasting now to help me strengthen my prayers for the divine love.
Hope to have some good news soon.
xoxo I check the forum every day.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie,

Thanks for sharing and I will keep you in my prayers, and its great to see your father was able to receive the blessings.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Dear Arie,

Thanks for letting us know about your father, and of course, we will keep him ands your family in our prayers.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear Arie,
Thank you for sharing your touching experience with your father. I'll keep you all in my prayers, Kevin
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

God is working here my brother. I'll add my prayers and thoughts. What wonderful news about your father opening up. He sounds like he is ready to make some big changes. My prayers are for healing and further inspiration. May God's Hand rest firmly upon your dear Dad. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Arie,
Thank you for sharing the touching story of your father opening up to the truth and prayer for the Divine Love. I pray that his last years and/or months of his life on this earth, as well as your mother's life, will see both your parents experiencing needed healing and growing spiritually.
Much love to you and Marion,
Eva
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

How beautiful, Arie--I am so happy for you and Marion and your father that you had this healing time together.
Could you tell me your mother's name too so I can pray for both of them? God's Love really is a miracle...
Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

What a blessing to be part of this marvellous family..
Thank you all so much, for your prayers, for your kind words. It's just wonderful to know and feel that you are all there!

Jane, my mother's name is Jannie.

Hugs,
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

God Bless you Arie... it is a privilege for us to add our prayers for your father and your beloved family. Bless you all, Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!