Please pray for Terry Cayote and Christine

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Please pray for Terry Cayote and Christine

Post by jeanne »

Beloved friends,

Our dear friend Terry Cayote has had 3 strokes in the past 3 weeks and is at risk of losing his sight in one eye. Al and I were guided to meet him at work a few days ago and we took him to a restaurant for lunch. Must have made for an interesting sight as no sooner than we sat down spirit came to channel healing for Terry! The 3 of us were enveloped in that deep condition of mighty healing, so powerful and compelling we all closed our eyes and reached out across the table to hold hands. I was semi aware of the server coming by to take our order, but she quickly retreated, words unspoken! :shock: :P Al was given a vision of Cayote's injury that is causing the strokes and could see the blood vessel / artery stretched very thin and that there is a tiny leak, causing the (hopefully temporary) loss of Terry's sight. Spirit told us that Terry's condition can be healed through prayer. So we are praying with him (from a distance) every day and we invite all of you here in the forum to join us in praying for his healing.

Many of you have met Terry Cayote....he is an esteemed, nationally recognized and very powerful Aboriginal Medicine Man. It was Terry who won the first case against the establishment (Canadian government / Churches) for the horrendous abuse he experienced in the residential school system. It took 30 persistent years to win the case.. he has suffered mightily ...as a young child....beyond anything most of us can imagine. He suffered terribly (alcoholism, prison....violence...) as so many First Nations children like him have suffered. It was Terry who opened the door for others to seek and find justice...but more importantly to heal - not only himself but government and communities all across Canada. Terry and Christine have led drumming circles and peace pipe ceremonies at our Divine Love retreats here in Gibsons....so many of you have met them.

Just yesterday when Al, Betty, Judy, Darlene and I were all going to a drumming circle with Terry and Christine, Christine's family was all called to her sister's bedside in the Sechelt hospital to say their good byes. I suspect that as I write this "Louise" has crossed over - so please add Louise and Christine and all their families to your prayers for God's Comfort.

Tonite at 5:30 pm - Pacific Standard Time - we are gathering together in prayer circle. We hope that you can join us from where ever you are.

Our beloved spirit guides keep encouraging us to pray together.....from where ever we are in this crazy, wonderful world! Please let us know if you would like us to pray to draw you in with us, in spirit. Many thanks! God Bless us all, Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Maureen
Site Admin

Re: Please pray for Terry Cayote and Christine

Post by Maureen »

Thanks Jeanne,

Will keep them all in my prayers and will join you in spirit for prayer @530.
Maureen
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

I'll be adding my prayers as well
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Praying for Terry and Christine as well.
Love, Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I will be praying with you for Terry and also Christine's sister tonight. May God's Grace, Love and healing be with them in great abundance.
with Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Gee Jeanne, thats very sad news. Last time I saw him I "told" him to ask for healing. He gives a lot, but it seems does not want to ask. Anyway I was also able to send him some healing, so thank you for this info.

hugs
Geoff
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

My prayers have been added as well.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Adding my prayers too for Terry and Christine and her sister.

Love and hugs,

Dennis