Prayers for my daughter Julia

Basically anything goes here.
JAB
Family

Prayers for my daughter Julia

Post by JAB »

Dear friends,

I come with sadness and yet deep gratitude ... my daughter was involved in a head-on auto accident. Thankfully no one was seriously injured in either car. Both cars were going relatively slow. Air bags really do help! Julia is only 17 and a very hard lesson to learn for a person at the beginning their driving experience. Though she has no serious injury, she is "shook up" and battered emotionally, and I ask your prayers for her. She is tender and angry - angry that her "freedom" is curtailed. Angry that her car might be beyond repair. Now her "old dad" will need to drive her to school. And now her "free weekends" are gone. She is also just recently at the beginning of a young "romance" and she sees this accident as the end of the budding relationship. To add to the overall injury: She faces a court appearance in late January.

Well, you get the picture. Your prayers will be truly appreciated. Thank you!!
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
jeanne
Family

Re: Prayers for my daughter Julia

Post by jeanne »

Poor Julia, what an awful experience....crashing all her excitement and well being. I'm sending her love and healing... Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Joseph my prayers go out to your daughter, Thankfully she was not seriously hurt.
Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joseph,

Yes so many of us had incidents or accidents when we were young drivers. I still am amazed how I survived. So yes, our prayers are with her.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Adding my prayers for Julia -- despite the present setbacks and trauma, may it all work together for good in the long run.
Love,
Eva