Prayers for Lilly Ann

Basically anything goes here.
Terry Adler
Family

Prayers for Lilly Ann

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Friends,

Please excuse my absence from the forum for so long. I am now working full time, then care-giving.

I am appealing to you now for your prayers for a special person whom I first met in 1970 when I worked in a treatment centre in Madison Wisconsin for emotionally disturbed children. Her name is Lilly Ann M. She lived with me for a time after she "graduated" from treatment and we have remained close ever since, communicating by mail, phone and one in person visit in the '70's when I brought her to Vancouver.

She is now in her early 60's, ill with the effects of Diabetes, facing a possible leg amputation due to wounds that will not heal. She will be hospitalized January 4th for tests as her Doctor searches for a way to avoid the amputation, since an operation will put her life at risk and the outcome is poor. Healing is not assured.

Lilly was a caregiver when her health allowed her to work, helping many people with her resilience, humour and love. Please pray for her now, as she so needs our love and healing prayers.

Thank you!
with love,
Terry
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for Lilly Ann

Post by AlFike »

Yes,I remember meeting Lilly Ann years ago when she came to visit you from Toronto. Truly a lovely lady. She'll be in my prayers Terry. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Adding my prayers for Lilly Ann.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Me too Terry....my heart aches for Lilly Ann. Bless her. She is so fortunate to have had you in her life. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Lilly Ann will be in my prayers. May Gods blessings of Healing and Love be showered upon her.
love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Adding my prayers for Lilly Ann that she will not have to her leg amputated and will heal.
Love,
Eva
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

My prayers are with Lilly Ann. May God bless her with a reversal of fortune, and a gift of cure and recovery.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Thank you all so much for your prayer support for Lilly! I believe our prayers will be needed for the long term. Please keep her in yours! Through our collective prayers, I hope we can make a positive difference in her very difficult life.
Blessings to each of you,
Terry xxoo
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Adding my prayers for Lilly Ann as well.

Love and hugs,

Dennis