Our prayers once again for Pari

Basically anything goes here.
Geoff
Family

Our prayers once again for Pari

Post by Geoff »

As many of you sleep, terrible events are unfolding in Paris. Multiple sites, well over 100, some say over 140 people killed by terrorists. Prayers are needed for all of Paris, all of France.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Re: Our prayers once again for Pari

Post by jeanne »

Dear Geoff, Thanks for your post. The news is horrifying and yes.... we all need to redouble our prayer efforts in the face of this evil. God Bless all the families and communities torn apart; God Bless the perpetrators and the survivors so that the bloodshed will end. May we all transcend the conditions of this earth plane and come into harmony with God's Will for us all. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Re: Our prayers once again for Paris

Post by arie2012 »

As I turned on my TV-set later yesterday evening I didn't have a clue yet about what was happening. I just returned from a rehearsal and only wanted to wind off a little watching television. I sort of stumbled into the last 10 minutes of the football-match between Germany and France, which I had completely forgotten about.

The reporter sounded strange and only a couple of minutes later I heard what had happened. At first the information was scarce and imcomplete, but then more and more became known and it became worse and worse. Within half an hour the estimated number of casualties went up from 18 to 40 and this morning they said 120 killed..

This "new" kind of warfare is coming closer and closer. Our western world is confronted with its biggest challenge since centuries, I think: we're faced with an extreme form of evil that is hard to fight. Two worlds are clashing onto each other, one living in the illusion of being progressed and modern and "free and democratic", the other still in a medieval state of deepest religious conflict, which has only been fueled by our own politics over the last few decades..

This morning Marion and I for the first time seriously considered whether we should move out of town. Only last year the internal secret services just in time discovered a planned bomb-attack on one of Frankfurt's many marathons. If one looks at it on a purely rational basis It can only be a matter of time before our town will be the victim of terrorism. After all Frankfurt is the financial centre of Europe and for certain religious extremists the heart of western evil and arrogance.

We just prayed for guidance: for not falling into fear and negativity, for keeping upright and being a shining example of Love to oppose all this dark energy in our world, for the souls of all these both innocent and misguided people involved in these terrible events.. And that we may understand the signs at the right time..

Hugs,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I too am praying for all those affected by these attacks. As Arie says, its the elephant in the room confronting our western beliefs and ideals. Fear is our biggest enemy followed by ignorance and a lack of love. I truly wonder if this is all about religion or does it have a more sinister angle involving controlling the political agenda with fear? The world is a very dark and convoluted place.

May light come into every part of our world and liberate all who are deluded by error and hate. It is time for a change and that will never come by spreading the hate even more. May God comfort those who have lost their loved ones and may the perpetrators find their way to be able to love their perceived enemies rather than to hate them. We need to redouble our prayers and efforts to be God's instruments to heal this world. Everyone must do their part to bring this about. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Friends,
I join you in praying for Love to transform this earth plane, starting with myself, so I can carry the Presence of God and be a powerful channel for the Healing Light.
I appreciate very much your starting this thread, Geoff, for Jeanne and Al's contributions that reinforce the need for our personal soul growth and commitment, and especially for your wise analysis Arie, of the current challenges and how they came to be. The Western world is culpable and has contributed to this extremism in ways that the majority of people are ignorant of.
I, too, believe our responsibility is to grow in the Love, remain attuned to our guidance, and the steps we must take will be revealed to us.
Much love,
Terry