Passing of orphan Ben

Basically anything goes here.
Helge Mercker
Family

Passing of orphan Ben

Post by Helge Mercker »

With a broken heart I am sharing of the passing of our dear Ben, the boy that stroked your arm, Al, when
you visited in Drimiopsis. He was sick the past few days and ambulance was called from Gobabis, but never
showed up. I have no details on the cause of death and await further information.
Please pray for him and may he be surrounded by the Angels and may he be happy as his earthlife was so harsh
and lacked love and care. Dear God, bless this beautiful boy, this wonderful soul. I love him deeply.
Writing you as the tears are flowing, ....... I wished so much a better life for him......

Good-bye dear Ben, I will always carry your smile with me. May God's Love embrace us all, Helge.

Ps : in a message Confucius remarked upon Ben when Al, Jeanne and Geoff were visiting in the camp on March 13, 2015: " Like the dear soul who patted this instrument’s arm, his love was felt. Is he not a channel of God’s Love? This simple and vulnerable child gave love. "
DennisT
Family

Re: Passing of orphan Ben

Post by DennisT »

Our prayers are added for dear Ben. I am certain he was welcomed to a glorious place far different from the harsh world he left behind.
Love and hugs to you, dear sister. We grieve with you in your loss.
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Helge for informing us. My heart is heavy as well but I know that Ben is free now. He is a light. May he soar into the light now that the pain is over. I wrote my own tribute to him in Al's Corner. I hope that you will all go there to read my story of my friend Ben. He touched my heart deeply. Thank you Helge for all the work you do for those who are suffering. I can only imagine how bereft you are with his passing. He'll live on in our hearts though and we'll all meet up in spirit some day. May God keep you in His flow of Love always. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Dear Helge,

I'm so sorry to hear of Ben's passing. In his simple ways he was able to touch many hearts. May the hearts of the angels surround him during this time and God embrace Him in His loving arms.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

With a warm hug to you dear Helge and those young Ben touched,

My dear friend,

I feel how this young man touched you and the two of you are wonderfully blessed to have known one another.

I keep everyone in my prayers and ask for the Angels to surround him in his transition to his new version of himself.

I'm deeply sorry for the loss you are feeling and I send a warm, long and loving hug to you!

Much love,
Maureen
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Helge,
Compassionate heart that you are, yours is a light that will help guide Ben home. Through your prayers (and ours), he will find the Path. I pray for you, too, Helge, that you continue to be upheld as you witness all the pain in which people live, as you bring Love into many lives. Bless you, dear.
Love,
Terry