Prayers requested for my 93-year old mother

Basically anything goes here.
arie2012
Family

Re: Prayers requested for my 93-year old mother

Post by arie2012 »

Hi Dennis,

I'm so sorry to hear that your mother has to go through this pain and stress and such high and respectful age..

May she be enveloped by soothing love and care, both from earthly and from Celestial angels.
God bless her..

Love,
Arie
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all of your prayers. My mother was able to successfully undergo her surgical procedure on Saturday after fighting a small infection that prevented a sooner procedure date. Although the procedure was a success, the 11-day stay in the hospital has taken a toll, and Mom is very weak. She was released from the hospital yesterday and moved to a rehabilitation health center where she will try to regain some of her strength and mobility. A lot depends upon the outcome here and whether mom will ever return home or be transferred to an assisted living/nursing home.

Thank you for your continued prayers, love and support.

Love and hugs to all,

Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks for the update Dennis.....we were all praying for her tonite in our prayer circle. Jesus thanked us for praying for everyone! We included all the prayer requests we've been receiving, and as Jesus has asked us, we prayed for everyone we know around the world. It was very powerful. Bless your dear mother and all of you! Always, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!