Prayers for the Sakuri family

Basically anything goes here.
DennisT
Family

Prayers for the Sakuri family

Post by DennisT »

Hello my dear friends,

Today I ask prayers for my brother, Bill, and his mother-in-law and father-in-law, Mr. & Mrs. Sakuri. I'm sorry I don't have their first names, but they are having difficult times as they are on in years, frail and not in very good health. The family is struggling to care for their ailing parents, so I pray the angels will uphold them during this difficult time.

This request comes as a surprise for me because as a few of my family have recently made light of my Divine Love beliefs because "we talk to dead people", yet another sibling has asked for prayers. Go figure!

I thank everyone in advance for your prayers, and send you all much love and big cyber hugs! :D

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Re: Prayers for the Sakuri family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Dennis,
Im adding your brother Bill and the Sakuri family to my prayers.

Love and blessings,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Dennis and Suzy,
thank you for the opportunity to pray for your extended family, and for your brother who's been attacking you and Suzy....may all of you be protected by our Celestial friends. May the Sakuri family find peace and may your own siblings come together in God's Love and the Peace that passes all understanding. God Bless you and Suzy, always. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

May God bless your family Dennis and their families. May there be peace, harmony and healing all around. Much love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Dennis and Suzy,
Adding my prayers for Dennis' brother Bill and his parents-in-law.
Love and hugs to you both,
Eva
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Dennis,
My prayers join yours and others in asking for the Love to comfort and help your brother's in-laws through the difficulties of aging, and to strengthen the extended family as they provide care for them.
To me, your brother's request is an example of how others are drawn to the spiritual condition we embody while at the same time they denigrate or distort or simply do not understand our spiritual beliefs.
Progress, Dennis!
Big hugs to you and Suzie!
Love you both!
Terry