Prayers for the west coast of Mexico

Basically anything goes here.
AlFike
Site Admin

Prayers for the west coast of Mexico

Post by AlFike »

he largest hurricane ever to hit in the western hemisphere is poised to make landfall on the mid west coast of Mexico. There are many seaside resorts and communities in that area. Puerto Vallarta is the most famous. Jeanne and I have visited this area and know that many poor people live there as well in simple houses. May we all pray that this huge storm be diverted out to sea. This one promises to be a real killer if it makes landfall. Please join us in prayer to protect the people and land in this beautiful part of the world. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Re: Prayers for the west coast of Mexico

Post by DennisT »

Yes, Al, with 200 miles per hour winds, hurricane Patricia is going to cause great damage and endanger many lives. We will add our prayers to those people who will need protection and healing from this storm. May the Father's angels uphold them and protect wherever they can.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Hi,

I have friends that live in Puerto Vallarta and I have just finished messaging on facebook with her. She said that at this moment (7pm Friday) things are much better than expected. They have some rain, but nothing like they have prepared for. So with our continued prayers and the help of the angels, may be spared!

A little bit of good news is always helpful,
Love to all,
Maureen
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

My prayers will go out to the people of Mexico too. So many poor and vulnerable people in Mexico and Central America live in areas that are dangerous because they have little option to live anywhere else. They cannot escape to other places and are forced to ride out the storms that come their way. May God's Grace be with everyone who is in the path of this hurricane.

Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Looks like our prayers were answered. Not nearly as damaging as forecast. I think there was Divine intervention here. Prayer works and I know many were praying for this blessing. Faith has a great power to heal. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.