I hit my head

Basically anything goes here.
Pamela
Happy Camper

I hit my head

Post by Pamela »

Please pray for me. I fall last night while breaking up a cat fight in my house and hit my head on the dresser and soaked a dish towel full of blood.
My daughter had me call off work today and she drove me to the ER today. The hospital were more worried about the cat scratches then my head.
The two female kittens that attacked my older female cat ended up going to the pound to day. I think it had to do with the one being in heat and that my older cat just came in with a new smell. But when she attacked her sister joined in. I had to lock them up in the back room to protect my older cat from being attacked by them.
The two male cats never joined in this fight. I think this whole fight was a female cat thing but I ended up getting hurt trying to break them up.
Pamela
Geoff
Family

Re: I hit my head

Post by Geoff »

Sure will Pamela. Sounds like a very nasty bump. Not nice having fighting cats. I have an aggressive male cat and all other cats have to be protected from him. Cat scratches and bites can get a nasty infection, which is what they would be worried about, especially if you have not had a recent anti-tetanus shot. I once pulled Sunshine away from a fight where there was fur all over the lawn and he had chased the other male cat back to its home. He was absolutely feral, never seen anything like it. Nor since fortunately.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Healing prayers coming your way, Pamela.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

My prayers go out to you too.

hugs and blessings,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

God bless you, Pamela. Be well....God bless you with perfect healing. Love and sending healing hugs, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Pamela
Happy Camper

Post by Pamela »

thanks everyone for praying for me. I am doing a lot better now and I did get a anti-tetanus shot in the ER. The two female cats went to the shelter after attacking my older female cat. They were born in my house but after this unloving behavior they went to the shelter.

I couldn't afford for them to get fixed and shots and needed to do this a long time ago
Pamela
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Hi Pamela,
I am "johnny come lately" to this thread! I am glad you suffered no ill effects from the cat scratches and hope all has returned to normal! Cats have a social code all their own that we humans don't always understand. I am happy that peace has returned to your household (or at least to your older cat!).
With love,
Terry
Pamela
Happy Camper

Post by Pamela »

Thanks everyone for praying for me
Pamela