Prayer request for Werner Voets

Basically anything goes here.
arie2012
Family

Prayer request for Werner Voets

Post by arie2012 »

Dear family,

Now that our beloved forum is suddenly back online (surprise, surprise! But don't ask me how and why ;) ) I might as well copy the prayer request I had just posted on the Facebook-site.

I've just been in touch with our dear friend Werner Voets in Antwerp/Belgium. Apart from the fact that he's too busy to be visiting our prayer-circle, which is very unfortunate, we're particularly sorry to hear that his health condition isn't good. Werner is still suffering severly from sleep apnea, which heavily affects his condition. I imagine he's in a permanent state of exhaustion..

Please pray for him that God may at some point show him a way out of this aweful state and allow him to be strong again. The world needs him!

Thanks, dear friends...

Love, Arie
jeanne
Family

Re: Prayer request for Werner Voets

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Arie,
THANK YOU for this prayer request for Werner.... I didn't guess because he hasn't lost his sense of humour on my facebook page! ;)

We will certainly add Werner to our Blessings Bowl and pray , pray, pray that he will find sweet relief and deep, blessed PEACE from his sleep problem.

Bless Werner! Bless him! Love and hugs Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I'll add my prayers for Werner. May he rest peacefully .Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie,

Many thanks for this, I have tried sending healing.

hugs
Geoff
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Arie,
My heart goes out to Werner! Thanks for being such a good friend and inviting our prayers.
I pray he has the blessing of deep replenishing rest, that he be healed of his condition.
Amazing what he accomplishes as a channel with so little sleep!
Much love,
Terry
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Arie for letting us know about Werner's difficutly sleeping. I have relatives that have had the same trouble and it took some time to eventuly recover and begin to get a better nights sleep. Maybe he may have so many things on his mind that it keeps him awake. I will add my prayers that he may receive God's blessing of good rest. Maybe a holliday to a peacefull tropical island is just the ticket. May God bless his dreams and wisp him away to that place of heavenly peace.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Many blessings of healing to our beloved and dear Werner. My prayers are with him. Thanks Arie for letting us know. Much love, Helge.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Adding my prayers to the others here that Werner may be able to get the rest he needs to function at his optimum.
Much love,
Eva
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Prayers sent :D Thanks for posting this Arie!
XO Jane
With God, anything is possible