Prayer request for me

Basically anything goes here.
James
Busy Bee

Re: Prayer request for me

Post by James »

My sincere thanks to everyone. I have been poked and prodded in many ways and so far so good. Some more answers on June 15. My love to all. I feel the benefit of your prayer. Thanks again and much love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

That's good to hear.. We've been thinking and talking about you a lot, just before.
Also because your Richard-messages are accompanying us every day.

Keep up the good spirits, dear James!

Much Love, also to Paula :)

Arie & Marion
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,
On behalf of dear, beloved brother James and his beautiful wife, Paula, who live in Queensland, Australia, I am writing to ask for your prayerful support. Here is some news from James, and his personal request, in his own words..... Please join us in daily prayers for James and Paula....for his healing, for clarity in his guidance... With many thanks and with all our love, Jeanne

I am having a bit of a setback at present. For a while I have been getting back and belly pains which are most unpleasant. I have had a CT scan of my belly which shows that the tumour has quite suddenly grown significantly. I still feel that this is OK and part of a total process.

However, because of the pain and discomfort I am going back to see the oncologist and will review my decision regarding chemotherapy. The treatment recommended is said to have few side effects. I see him next Tuesday.

I am finding the whole process interesting and haven't a clue what is really going on at a spiritual level. A lot is happening. I am heavily swayed by the pain and discomfort that I am having as it means that I get poor sleep and am always tired. Of course Paula is quite stressed as well and does need our prayer support. It is a tough time for both of us. I find it hard to get clear messages about myself when I have a problem such as this. I keep doubting my accuracy.

I will greatly appreciate your prayers for healing as I do value your friendship very much indeed.

Thank you with lots of love,

James
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear James,

I'm so sorry to hear you're not doing well and that you have to live with pain and discomfort at this moment.
At the same I think I sense your courage and inner strength in accepting what is. I do hope the angels will keep giving you clear support and that you may receive their guidance clearly.

I will keep you and Paula in my thoughts and prayers.

May your faith be ever strong..

Much Love from Frankfurt,
Arie
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

Dear James,

Have sent out prayers for your healing and for your wife. Get better soon our brother.

Love and blessings to you both,
Brian H
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Dear James and Paula,
I have prayed and will continue to pray for James' health situation and Paula's strength under the circumstances and for both of you receiving the wisdom and guidance how to proceed.
Much love,
Eva (fellow Queenslander!)
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Al and I had a Skype call with James & Paula last nite....their spirits are bright and they are grateful for your prayers. Our beloved Celestial healer and teacher, Seretta Kem, was with us....pouring out healing and affirming James' decision to participate in the treatment. Seretta Kem told us that the angels add their healing energies and spiritual remedies to the treatment. Please keep up your prayers....knowing James and Paula are being upheld and that we are all held in God's heavenly embrace. With gratitude, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

I too will add my prayers for James and Paula.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear James and dear Paula,

You have both been in my prayers which will continue! As you have said, it is difficult to get clear guidance for oneself in these circumstances. It is a great blessing for Al to serve as a channel confirming that the Angels will partner with human physicians in your care and healing. I am so relieved and grateful to hear this, as I know you and Paula must be.

You are both special to me, and I sincerely pray for the highest outcome from this experience. May you both feel the transformative Love of God through your Angel Guides' and Healers' presence with you at this crucial time!

You are loved indeed!
God bless you both.
Terry xxxooo
James
Busy Bee

Post by James »

Thank you all for your wonderful prayers and blessings which we find greatly comforting.
Terry, you are spot on when you say it is comforting to have Al report that the Angels will be fortifying my treatment. We both feel very blessed.
I start treatment next week and will have medication over 4 days, Mon - Thurs, initially and then for three days each month for a few months. I'll know more as I progress.
I do get a lot of reassurance from the Celestials I communicate with but really am poor at getting specific personal info.
Thank you all very much.
With much love
James and Paula