Prayer request for me

Basically anything goes here.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Prayer request for me

Post by AlFike »

Dear James, I know that these journeys in life are difficult and often painful. I know also that the angels will assist you through to other side of this ordeal. You will be fully healed my friend and I'm so happy that you have shifted your thinking about the treatment. It will work and you will be back to your old self soon enough. In fact, I think that you will be better than your old self :) . May God's Hand be in everything that is happening to facilitate your healing dear friend. Please know that many are sending their prayers and love your way and for Paula too. You are both such a light. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
James
Busy Bee

Post by James »

Thanks Al.
I love you and value your support and love. Our connection is strong.
Love
James
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear James and Paula,

A few days ago, I found some old transcribed messages in Barb's home that I hadn't seen in a long time. One of them is from Confucius, received through Al during a prayer circle at Barb's December 9th, 2013. It was a relatively small circle, 8 of us, including a friend who rarely joins our group prayers because he lives in a community an hour and a half's drive away. He was staying at Barb's over a period of 6 weeks in order to be close to the hospital at which he was receiving radiation treatment daily for prostate cancer.

Because of the small number in the circle, Confucius gave each of us a personal message and what he said to my dear friend I feel applies so closely to you, right now.

He was told that his journey of healing was surprising to many as he was suffering so little through it, and that it was his presence in Barb's healing house that was giving him great support and allowing him to sail through what is for many a difficult journey. He was told that his journey was not over, there was much for him to do and that he would do in the world, that there was a great need for his wisdom, his love and his beautiful channel of light.

I just know this is a message for you, as well, James! My friend's choice to stay at Barb's was his way of inviting the support of Spirit. You have made that choice as well through your prayers; your band of Angel Guides, Teachers and Healers is with you, helping in every moment, for you too have much yet to contribute to this world; your wisdom, your love and beautiful channel of light are needed.

Through yours and Paula's prayers, your home has become a place of Light and Healing, as is Barb's. Angels have been working with and through you both for many years in your personal sanctuary. And they will continue to be with you, supporting your human helpers, transmuting the treatments with their great Love into what your body requires to heal itself.

Our prayers are with you both!
Love,
Terry
James
Busy Bee

Post by James »

Dear Terry

Thank you for that. I appreciate it greatly.
Love
James
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear James,
You don't know me, but I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. With all the heartfelt love and prayers for healing going out to you from your Angelic friends here and the Celestials surrounding/supporting you and Paula, there's nothing you can't conquer. You're both in my prayers as well.
God bless and heal you, KevinO