Please pray for our Orphans

Basically anything goes here.
Helge Mercker
Family

Please pray for our Orphans

Post by Helge Mercker »

My dearest friends
Please hold us in your prayers today as a decision will be made today at 2pm if we (Childrens Sanctuary Namibia) will receive the land we applied for in May 2013.
"Please dear God grant us the needed land to be able to build a home for our children. Please hold each child in Your arms of Love and may they know they are loved and cared for. Thank you Father."

Thank you for praying with us,
Helge.
jeanne
Family

Re: Please pray for our Orphans

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Helge,
It's 4:45 pm in Florida now as I read this!! Has the decision been made?! All our love, for you, your family and all the children....always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Beautiful Helge,
The land is already yours! Hopefully, that will be confirmed today!
With great love and respect,
always,
Terry xxxooo
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Joy ! Joy ! Joy !
We were granted a parcel of land by the Ministry of Land and Resettlement. So much happiness and joyfulness fill our hearts, so relieved to have endured the nearly 2 year wait with faithful patience, always somehow knowing that Our Father will provide. I thank you all for your prayers and support. I continue to be dancing and singing, praising our dear God for His tender loving hand upon us.
Be embraced with my love and join me in the dance of joy,
Helge.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Sharing your joy and thankfulness for our Creator's Loving Care! May it continue to flow to the children in great abundance through you and those you work with! Love, always, Terry xxxooo
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Woo hooo, Helge! We are all singing and dancing in celebration from Homosassa Springs, Florida!! How wonderful!! Love, love, love! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

This is so exciting!!!!!!!
Congratulations on this wonderful news Helge!!!!!!
I'm sure God is smiling with extreme delight watching the rays of joy coming from you, the volunteers and childrens hearts!!!!!!
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

My Dear Helge,

This is such sweet news.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Dear Helge,

Now that the land is yours, may the building of the children's home truly be blessed. May it provide the orphans with an uplifting environment where they will be able to sense the love of the Creator transmitted through you and your helpers. May they learn how to love themselves and others and truly grow in life's virtues -- the natural love and ultimately the Divine Love, to become mature adults and make a positive contribution to those they will interact with.

Love,
Eva