Ode to This Day

Basically anything goes here.
pc10282013
Happy Camper

Ode to This Day

Post by pc10282013 »

This Sunday marks the anniversary of Divine Love Day on earth. Exactly on the Sunday of last year I had a mental breakdown. Looking back at that very moment I can clearly remember remember this day as if it were yesterday, the cold freezing snow, the cries of misunderstood people, the cold heart of my older brother, and the flashing lights of police cars.

I have changed so much. Much of the pain, the suffering, and the losses have ended. I have found peace with myself. I, in my heart, have expressed forgiveness over the past year. Here are my blessings I shall give here:

To Geoff Cutler: You may not be reading this because you may be busy at this moment. You have worked hard in finishing editing the volumes, and I appreciate it very much. You have been curious over many things, and I hope you will not stray too far from the path just to examine a tree :) There's much to be explored, but tread carefully.

To Jeanne and Al Fike: Hope will come as your son is approaching release. He will start a new life and seek truth. May the Divine Love flow with abundance.

To Joseph: Forgiveness can be done, as to your father who wrote you a message. Be strong, open your eyes, look up to the skys and see... :) (reference to Bohemian Rhapsody)

To DennisT: Let us hope this ship does not get shipwrecked or without captains. But I have seen many go on there.

To all the others: May the Divine of Love burn out the frozen heart of stone. Let it go, let it go, let it come and warm up the heart.

To Jesus: You may not be reading this now, but I hope that you will succeed in your mission.

To James E Padgett and Helen: Every time I see that picture of you and Helen in spirit (the book), it gives me the chills, yet it has bought me warmth. Someone is always looking after me.

To Leslie Stone: I have heard of a medium named Leslie Flint. Have you seen him yet? The book "We are Eternal" by Robert Brown (a medium) is very intriguing.

To all the others: May the Divine Love flow within the hearts of your children, your children's children, your children's children's children...
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Ode to This Day

Post by AlFike »

Thank you PC. I think that Jesus does read the forum ;) :lol: or he at least knows what your desires are. Our elder brother keeps us all close to his heart. And thank you for your warm wishes towards Eric who is indeed making great strides towards spiritual understandings and understanding himself. He will be released this coming year on July 14th God willing. The light is at the end of the tunnel.

I have seen great shifts in your thinking PC since you first expressed yourself here on the forum. This healing of your heart must at least to some degree be the result of your prayers for such and all of ours on your behalf. God looks after the yearning soul and pours His healing on those who are receptive. The wisdom and love that you have expressed here in your recent post indicate that you are indeed overcoming many of those obstacles which gave you such inner pain. My prayer for you my friend is that you keep pursuing the truth that you are indeed loved and worthy of a rich and full life. The doors will open and the Love will flood into every part of your being and every part of your life. It's a great adventure waiting for each footfall to carry you from where you presently are to places yet unknown and never experienced. The wary stay put while those strong in faith venture forth always wrapped in God's Care and Love. May the coming year be full of new adventures and new loves and may you know more fully that you are loved here by all of us who stay connected through your communications to us. May God bless you abundantly with His Love PC and may you be forever on that road to Him. Be at peace beautiful soul. Much love to you.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
pc10282013
Happy Camper

Post by pc10282013 »

Thanks Al :) I have changed pretty much drastically over a year.

I am wondering about Geoff's absence though.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

You should PM him and ask PC. He is still a friend of the forum just not so willing to respond to some posts but if you go to the questions OEM posed you will see him responding.
I'm glad that you feel so different. A testimony to the power of God's Love and your own inner strengths. Keep it coming PC.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
TimJ
Happy Camper

Post by TimJ »

Hi All!

Well, there goes another one… a couple of weeks ago I told myself that I’d set some time aside and enjoy this Divine Love day with some quiet time. Despite the intent, I fell in the groove and I basically slept right through it. Figures. Anyway, onward and upwards!

Thanks for the post PC and for the kind thoughts. I’m very glad you’re feeling better than have been. I gather there were some traumatic events that caused you to search for change. It’s unfortunate that things like that happen at all, but for many of us, that’s how change starts and we can always choose to be different than we were yesterday. It sounds like things are coming into focus for you and you’re able to start allowing the past to be. Congratulations on finding your way to a happier you!

Geoff is a dynamo and he may shrug off the acknowledgement, but he’s undoubtedly helped a lot of people, including myself and he’s constantly at it. Despite all the irons he’s got in the fire, he does post here with surprising frequency, so I know he’s still clicking. Big Love to you too, Al, and many others here for the obvious help they offer. Serving every day in many ways!

Love, Blessings and Holiday Greetings,
Tim
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Happy Divine Love Day to you too PC. I’m so glad that you had such a transformative experience and are feeling so much more peace in your life. The power of DL to heal and comfort is amazing. Thank you for all your posts. We love reading them.

love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey