Request healing for Magdalena, Namibia

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Request healing for Magdalena, Namibia

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,
Our beloved Helge, who is struggling to feed 300 children a day in Drimiopsis, Namibia, and to raise funds to build an orphanage there, sends us this prayer request:

Please pray for my dearest sister in this work, my Magdalena whom I have known for many, many years; Magdalena has always helped with whatever meager food she had --always willing to help a child. In her little hut there are always 13 to 15 children. Our family has helped her for the last 12 years by providing a monthly 20kg of miliemeal. During my absence in England her health deteriorated drastically; she lost a lot of weight, her spirit is broken. My dad graciously paid all her medical bills and we expect test results today (I suspect Aids; the doctor suspects blood cancer....) Please pray for her healing, she is my most trusted friend and eager worker, she has Divine Love in her soul; she is fearless in speaking truth. A picture attached. I have been in endless prayers for her recovery. Please send her healing/ pray for her.

Love to you
Helge, Drimiopsis, Namibia
Love Jeanne

Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Maureen
Site Admin

Re: Request healing for Magdalena, Namibia

Post by Maureen »

Sending love and prayers for this beautiful woman!
Maureen
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Helge,

I pray for healing for your beautiful friend Magdelena, for the children in her care, for her extended family and for you, to receive the help and guidance needed to support her through this challenge.

Blessings of Love to all of you,
Terry xxxooo
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Your lovely and loving friend is in my prayers dear Helge.
always with Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dearest Helge,

I am joining with others in prayer for healing for your dear friend and helper, Magdalena (such a beautiful name for a beautiful soul).

And blessings of Great Love from our Heavenly Father to you and your family.

Love with hugs,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

my love and prayers for the well being of your dear friend.
Jan
Family

Post by Jan »

We are also sending our prayer for her restored health for Magdalena.
Jan & Tom
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

I thank each one who prays for Magdalena, so does she. The test results revealed that she has kidney failure and was immediately hospitalized on Friday. She is awaiting to be transferred to Windhoek for specialized care, most probably including dialysis, on Wednesday. Her voice sounded stronger when I spoke to her last. She is able to hold food and water now, her stomach pain is gone, the swelling in her legs went down. Many signs of improvement, thank you God ! When I told her that many people around the world are praying for her to get better, she said she knows and that she will be healthy again very soon. The power of faith inducing miracles !

My gratitude to you for your prayers and healing embraces,

Helge
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Magdalena is sending her love and gratitude to all of you, She is doing so much better, getting dialysis three times a week and lives in Windhoek now. Her spirit is back and we are joyed and she is full of laughter and hope that she will return to Drimiopsis to work with the children again. We are indeed so very happy, with all the blessings we are receiving. I wanted to share with you in this joy........the dance of happiness continues.
Sending embraces of love and African sunshiny smiles,
Helge
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Thank you Helge, for this good news about Magdalena! Her resilient spirit deserves a healthy body! I pray she will continue in her healing and be able to return to share her love with the children. Love to you both, Terry xxxooo