Please pray for my brother Anthony and his friend Doug

Basically anything goes here.
dmreed2
Family

Please pray for my brother Anthony and his friend Doug

Post by dmreed2 »

Please pray for my youngest brother Anthony and his friend Doug. They were good high school friends and recently rented a house together across the street from our mother’s home. Doug has schizophrenia and has recently been experiencing delusional paranoia that was particularly bad last night. My brother Anthony has a kind and carrying heart and has been trying to help his friend through this because of he can relate to what Doug is going through. Monday night Anthony was displaying symptoms of what we believe to be a mini-stroke or transient ischemic attack and was taken by ambulance to the Hospital. He was released only to have a second one last night and was taken to the hospital again. Fortunately he is back home and is staying with our mother and is feeling better but we are all very concerned about the possibility of him having another mini-stroke and we are also very concerned about his friend Doug and the acute paranoia that he has been experiencing these last few days that seems to be getting worse. Thank you for your prayers.

with my love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Please pray for my brother Anthony and his friend Doug

Post by AlFike »

They will be in my prayers David. May they both be under the light of God's protection and care. Blessings of peace for all of you. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear David,

Having had two TIAs myself, I am astounded that your brother was released from hospital. A TIA is statistically the same event as a full blown stroke or heart attack, and the patient requires hospitalisation for a full week. After a week the risk of another TIA reduces slowly, but that first week is very high risk, as you have seen. Then of course you need to try and work around the problem, because there is an arterial blockage somewhere. Typically blood thinners and such are prescribed, and cholesterol controlled. Stress needs to be limited particularly.

I will add my prayers too.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Dear David,

I will add my prayers to those around the world who are praying for Doug and Anthony.

Warm hugs and much love,

Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

God Bless Anthony and Doug, you and your family. thank you, David, for letting us know. Praying for all of you, my friend. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Today was a good day for Anthony and Doug; everyone's prayers have made a big difference. I spoke with my brother by phone and he is calm, relaxed and also feeling relieved. Geoff thank you for sharing your experiences with TIA's and your knowledge of what to expect. We are unsure of what he was experiencing but he had all the classic symptoms of a TIA but also other symptoms that are not typical of one, but we do believe it was stress induced. Even though he had these symptoms the CT scan did not reveal anything and his bloodwork was normal. Doug had been seeking help in the past but was running up against red-tap and blocks to getting the help that he so desperately needed. Today the barriers seemed to fall away and he is now being helped by people who before were inaccessible to him. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers.

With love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear David,
May God's Love continue to heal Anthony and Doug, clear the
condition of stress and bring deep peace in its place.
With love to you and to them,
Terry