Prayer request for my niece, Janna : Updated Jan 02, 2016

Basically anything goes here.
DennisT
Family

Prayer request for my niece, Janna : Updated Jan 02, 2016

Post by DennisT »

Hello everyone,

Janna has undergone her breast cancer surgery, and she received bad news from her most recent pathology report -- her cancer has spread to the lymph nodes and she will require chemotherapy now.

Your continued healing prayers are requested. Below is a photo, Janna is on the left, my mother in the middle, and my sister, Kathy, on the right. Janna is only 40 years old.

Love and hugs to all,

Dennis

------------------------------------------------

Hello my dear friends,

I am updating this thread as I have just learned that my niece was diagnosed with breast cancer, and she is also suffering from the affects of Lupus. Janna is an elementary school teacher, former Teacher of the Year, and recently promoted to Vice Principal. However, due to her recent illness, she is on a medical leave of absence. Her husband, David, recently lost his job, so they are without medical insurance an this time.

Please send your healing prayers to Janna, and her mother (my sister) Kathy, and Janna's husband Dave. They are very spiritual people, and they need prayers from all. With the Love of the Father and through the help of his angels, they will get through this.

Love and hugs,

Dennis

(Former request)
------------------------
I come again, humbly requesting your healing prayers for my niece, Janna. She previously had a large mass removed from her abdomen, and we thanked our gracious God it was not cancerous. However, she has just learned that she has another mass, and it has grown in a relatively short period of time. Her Oncologist has her quite alarmed, and he is performing additional tests.

I ask for your healing prayers for Janna, she is young and was desperately trying to have her first child with her husband of ten years. This is another medical step backward, and she fears she may lose the ability to have a child.

I also ask for prayers for Janna's mother, my sister, and the rest of her family as they deal with this health crisis. Al & Geoff, I would deeply appreciate your prayers, and if you need to direct them to her location, she lives in San Marcos, California.

I thank you, everyone, for being here and praying for my niece. It means so much to me and Suzie and my family.

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis
Geoff
Family

Re: Prayer request for my niece

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dennis,

Sure will.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

My prayers are with Janna, her husband, and your family. Thanks for letting us know. I will place Janna and all your loved ones in our blessings bowl. Love and soul hugs, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I will be praying for Janna. May balance and health be restored to her body and may she forge a closer connection with the Creator as she struggles through this crisis. May that deep peace be with you dear Janna and God's Love pour upon you. God bless.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

May our Father's Love, Healing and Peace be with all of you in great abundance, guiding and upholding you, helping Janna know she does not walk this path alone. She and all of you will be in my prayers. With love, Terry
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Dennis,
May Janna and family be comforted in God's love and be healed from these growths in her abdoman. I will be including your niece her mother your sister and family in my prayers.
with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Re: Prayer request for my niece, Janna : Updated Oct 7, 2015

Post by jeanne »

oh, Dennis....how awful. Yes, we will be praying for Janna, her husband, for God to provide since they have no insurance...and all the family. Please let Janna know we are praying for her, sending our love and healing hugs .
Love to you and Suzy too, always, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I too feel for this family Dennis. My prayers are that they find the healing and support that they need at this time. May the Father bring comfort, peace and complete healing. I'll keep praying for them. Thanks for the update........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dennis,

Healing sent,

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Praying for Janna -- may she be healed and all her and her family's needs be provided.

Love, Eva