Requesting prayers again

Basically anything goes here.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Requesting prayers again

Post by tiffanyo »

My cousin has been shot by his wife. We dont know if it was accidental or purposely done. She was drinking and shot him. He has a punctured lung and has now caught a pneumonia. I pray it isn't coronavirus that caused a pneumonia and hope that this is a risk after one has a punctured lung because I feel it will be less severe if it has happened as a secondary ailment. Either way his condition is probably more dire now. I ask for prayers and healing. She has been charged with attempted murder. I pray for her sake this was an accident though I dont know how this could be. I really wish I were writing something positive on the board. Please pray for my family. It is clear I should spread the message of divine love to more of them. I feared the rejection but the world needs it and it will do them all good to just hear it. I'm so heartbroken. We are a few weeks apart, he is too young to go, no children yet, and is just a nice guy. Too young to go. He hasn't even lived life fully yet. He is in the national guard and she is a registered nurse. Their lives will be altered forever by this. It's just a sad mess.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Requesting prayers again

Post by AlFike »

I'll pray for your cousin and family and for your attempts at spreading the truth of God's Love too. Thanks for reaching out Tiffany. Much love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you AlFike. My life is the best it has ever been spiritually. I feel comforted and safe despite all the chaos around me. If everyone could open their eyes, detach themselves from the nonsense, and seek God, then we would all be ok. I know these things are a part of the process. Trying to keep positive. It is just very sad to see those around you not understand the value of being here and the value of someone else's life. Praying for the healing of the world and the mindsets of the people. I also want to say sorry for my frantic post. I was emotional and it brought me some assurance to ask this group to pray for him. But I'm a bit embarrassed. My relatives are struggling spiritually as you can easily imagine with this situation. I know it doesn't reflect well on me. They were a part of my upbringing. I always saw some of their ways as not okay and I'm lucky to have found the path I am on. I know I am saved! I will get this message out to many! Everyone deserves to live in peace and in love and with god in their thoughts and heart every day. Power in numbers right.... god bless you!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Tiffany,
I only just saw your post about the heartrending situation that had happened in your family several weeks ago. I do hope that your cousin pulled through and is ok, and pray that your family has returned to a more even keel and will be open to your sharing about God's Love with them. We are certainly living in challenging times on many fronts, and prayer and our relationship with God is the only thing that will keep us in a level-headed state and able to help others.
Love,
Eva
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you Eva. He is doing better though I think he is embarrassed about everything. I can understand that. From what I know there was some drinking involved and his wife accidentally shot him. Whatever the truth is, I am grateful he came out of it alright. He is lucky to be alive. I have reached out but have yet to speak to him and thats okay. But I've heard everything is okay now.

My life has been transformed in the small amount of time I've been blessed to know of divine love. Blessings upon blessings. God knows I am grateful. This year has been very difficult in many other ways for my family and the world as a whole, but being close to God and showing gratitude for my life and my beautiful family has kept my heart, my spirit, and my household protected and comforted. We know we are well looked after. Lucky us!

Again thank you for replying and your prayers. I hope they will soon be more open to it too.

Tiffany