Prayers needed

Basically anything goes here.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Prayers needed

Post by tiffanyo »

There's alot happening at once. My grandfather Nelson has cancer. He doesn't have many days left. My grandma and his 47 year anniversary is Monday and so we are going to spend Sunday afternoon with them. I don't think he will last till then. This is heartbreaking. The nurse told us he has about three days. So, this little anniversary party maybe not happen at all. He is sad. He thinks God is punishing him and he says he doesn't understand why because he was a good person. I told him God doesn't punish and that soon he will be in heaven. Please ask the angels to take extra care of him and to explain divine love to him. I think he will be very open to it but right now he isn't even 100 percent sure of what is coming next. I will be praying for him tonight. I did my best to explain he will go to heaven but there has always been a language barrier between us, so I'm not sure he quite understands what I mean. I ask for prayers for his comfort. He is in terrible pain and isn't taking his pain medicine as he should, he isn't eating but a few spoons of broth daily, and is crying alot because he is hurting and scared. Also prayers for peace and God's love to enter his soul would be greatly appreciated. He was a good man who helped raise my father and siblings and loved me like a blood relative. He was technically my step grandpa but I've only always known him as my father's father and he is so loved by all of us.

My grandma Lee's sister passed last week. I believe she had cancer too. I wish I knew her name, but sadly I don't. I ask for prayers for this relative.

My grandma Lee who is going to lose her husband, has just lost her sister, is also about to lose her son to leukemia and AIDS. Today he went to live in my aunt's home and is in a bed set up in her living room, just like my grandfather Nelson. I don't know the bad he has done in life. I know in his heart he is a good man. At least I always felt he was good. He is a man who has made mistakes and has certainly lived with the consequences of his poor decisions. I ask that you will also pray that when his time comes which will be very soon that he is helped. I know the angels will come to him and offer help but if you could specifically ask that he gets help from a divine love angel. To know anyone in my family will suffer, is so sad and hurts me deeply. I don't know what condition his soul is in but I know my family was not informed about the new birth and divine love by me. I just found out two weeks ago that this was all happening. I had the flu and didn't want them to catch it so I kept my distance til I felt better. I was told that my grandpa had 3-6 months left to live. Today the nurse said three days! This is a shock... I regret that I haven't put in the effort to spend time with them and really have no excuse as I live about a ten minute walk from their homes. I am so sorry I didn't know and didn't call. Please pray for an easy transition into the afterlife. The real life.

Please pray for my dear grandma Lee. Three deaths will be happening back to back. She has a heart pacer and I fear she will go after them because she will be alone. She is strong but it may be too much. Please pray for her. This is all happening at once and it will be alot to overcome, especially at her age.

Thank you in advance. I am grateful for the support and guidance I have received so far in this loving community. Also please pray for me to stay on track, to love everyone, to be a comfort to those i meet, and to bring light to this world.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Re: Prayers needed

Post by tiffanyo »

All of these relatives are from my father's side. My father's brother whose name is Carlos has the leukemia and AIDS. My Grandma Lee is my father's Mother. Her sister who passed is my father's aunt. My grandfather Nelson is his step father. Just wanted to clarify that. After reading my long post, I realized it could have been very confusing.

Also it is sad because step father and step son will be passing back to back. In a way it's nice that they can help each other on the other side but it's sad because I don't know if either are fully aware of the other's condition being so dire. My uncle Carlos lived with them for years, so my grandma Lee will be losing her two companions. It's also sad he will pass in my aunt's home. It'll be too much for my grandma to handle and so my aunt took him to her home. Can you imagine two hospice beds in one living room? Neither can I. It is for the best.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany,

Wow that is such a load for you and your family. So sorry to hear. The divine love angels will hear your call, but they only respond when the time is right. Even Judas had to sit until the time was right. So lets pray the time is right soon.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Yes, I have faith that they have heard my prayers and have heard his cries. I know in my heart they will be there as he passes and help him into the light. That is unless he wakes in the hospital setting that I've read of and if that is the case maybe it'll be better for his transition. I'm just counting on the angels to help him and comfort him and explain it all to him. Once he hears it from them I know he will be ready for his journey there. Very bitter sweet for us. Thank you
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Dear Tiffany,

Adding my prayers for your family. It is times like these where our faith in God is the only thing that pulls us through.

God bless you, your loved ones, and friends during this difficult time.

Dennis
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you so much.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Sorry to hear about all these crisis in your family Tiffany. It does seem that they come in clusters and waves. Jeanne and I will pray for you and your family. Most are taken care of on the other side. Maybe not by the Angels but good and loving spirits nonetheless. So many fear death but with the hierarchy of spirits and Angels , there is great loving support for those who pass. My aunt had dementia for a number of years and cried every day saying she was a bad person. When she passed over I had the blessing of contact with her very soon after and she was bright and happy. My mother, her sister, had passed 30 years before and is now in the Celestial heavens. Her passing was tragic and difficult but she soon learned the truth of God's Love and followed it . The Angels can help,provided the individual is receptive. One step at a time in these matters Tiffany but be reassured that prayer will be a great help. We're all praying with you. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you to both you and your wife. He is still here and in a better mind space. I keep reminding him that this is not the end of him as he knows it. I tell him heaven is real and to be an angel is the best blessing one can receive. I know he doesn't understand fully and neither do I but I can see the shift in his feelings. We did do our anniversary party and I am so glad he was able to be here for it. We had it yesterday just in case he passed.
I knew he'd receive help once he passed. I just didn't want him to walk around lost until a loving spirit showed up to help. I am praying for an easy transition where he awakens in his spirit body and there is someone there to hold his hand. I trust the process now and feel positive about the whole situation. I've told him everything I wanted to tell him and made everyone in the family translate for me :lol: it's so wonderful to have your gift. To get validation your aunt was a happy and bright spirit and to know your mother made it to the celestial kingdom. How wonderful! I have been trying to make him receptive to all of this and hopefully he will have taken in what I have said so that he is able to receive the guidance and help he needs. I will keep my faith and trust in the good spirits. Thank you a million times to this beautiful group of divine lovers. All the messages and love that goes into helping us find the truth is so appreciated. I know everyone who is a part of this path and forum will not see this, but I am sending my love to you all.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

So happy to hear that he made it to the Anniversary party and that things have shifted. It is in witnessing your response and upliftment that makes this work worthwhile and a personal blessing as well. Thank you for your kind words and keeping us in the loop of your life experiences. So great that you were able to pass on some truth to your Grandpa before he transitions. That is going to help a lot Tiffany. May these blessings and Love from the Creator keep rolling in dear heart. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

You're welcome and thank you. ;)