please pray for Maree Baker, Queensland, Australia

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

please pray for Maree Baker, Queensland, Australia

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,

Please join Al, Terry and I in prayer for our beloved Maree Baker in Australia who so generously hosted us when we were travelling in Queensland. Thank you. Love Jeanne

Hello Jeanne
I was diagnosed with cancer of the neck and tongue in December 2017 and have had operations, Radiation and chemotherapy. I seemed to be getting along well until October 2018 and after extensive scans etc. the doctors informed me that the cancer is very aggressive and there is nothing they can do for me and it is a matter of months..... this was such a shock to me and my family. Since then I have been seeing an integrated doctor who has given me much hope.. I am having lots of alternative treatments, some days I am good and some days I am wiped out. We are hoping and praying for the right outcome. I would love to be involved in the prayer group but I think it is a bit late now and I never know how I will be as some nights are very restless when I am in pain and don’t get much sleep, I am on plenty of painkillers but they often don’t work as they should.
Please send an email to my yahoo address as I do not have your email...
Much Love and Gratitude Maree
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Re: please pray for Maree Baker, Queensland, Australia

Post by Susan »

Love and prayers for Maree's healing!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

This is such sad news, and the more so as we have not heard much earlier. Still we can all pray and send healing, its in Father's Hands.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Prayers ascending for Maree!
Love,
Eva