Prayers

Basically anything goes here.
Susan
Family

Prayers

Post by Susan »

Hi friends! I wanted to ask for your prayerful support. These last few weeks have been rough on me. It's come to my conciousness that I really need to focus on becoming the true me, God breathed soul, and stop worrying about what other people think/feel about it, especially those closest to me. I'm not sure what that's going to look like or what is going to come from it, but I want to truly follow god's plan for my life. I need prayers for courage, support and encouragement in stepping into my power, the full me. No more playing small! I'm ready to see who I really am and what I have to offer! Thank you for your prayers! Love to all! :)
Geoff
Family

Re: Prayers

Post by Geoff »

Here is a big hug: {{{{{{{{{Susan}}}}}}}}}

Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Susan for reaching out. In the world but not of it is often the refrain from our Angel friends. We are all in the same boat to some degree or another. The world seems more prone to reject anything unfamiliar and may challenge their point of view. The test of love for us is to allow the other to be who they are but still have unconditional love for you, or visa versa. I used to be invested in changing others views and educating them about God's Love. Now I just want to be a channel of love wherever I go and leave the educating of that soul to God's plan for their salvation. As for others rejecting your path, it takes adjustment and patience for both parties. Its always a struggle to reveal more of your true self and aspirations. The strength and resilience of your soul is revealed in these struggles. To remain loving to those who you feel rejection from is a test of our soul. Tests are everywhere on this dark planet but God continues to shower His Love and support as we grow in the Love. I know your struggles Susan. My prayers are for strength and acceptance of those things that cannot be changed and to engage the power of love towards that which may be healed both internally and externally. May God bless you deeply my dear sister. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Susan,

I second Al's very wise words and encourage you to soak them in.

Being our authentic selves is what God wants for each precious soul. That can be a tremendous challenge when it requires great change to accomplish. I pray that God's Love and His Celestial Angels be your only guides. Trust that internal change bears God's True fruit. I'm here if you want to Zoom.

Go carefully and prayerfully, dear sister...

Much Love and BIG HUG,

Catherine
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Thank you friends! Your love and wisdom and support and prayers are appreciated! Catherine I may take you up on that zoom offer. Thanks! :)
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Susan,

I too agree with both Al and Catherine. The most important is to remain in the Love -- be a channel of Love to those closest to you. Beliefs are of secondary importance. Don't rush into making sudden big changes -- as Cate said, proceed carefully and prayerfully, and I would like to add, slowly and gradually. I too am available if you'd like to chat on Zoom or Skype -- though I believe my time is 13-14 hours ahead of yours (depending on Daylight Saving).

Sending Love and prayers,
Eva
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Susan, I've been enthusiastically voiceful in a former belief back in the 80's into the mid nineties, a period of seven years. The first two years I'm sure my closest family members cringed when I visited back home. Not so in Divine Love. I learned an early warning message from my previous enthusiasm. I love being discrete in letting my divine love seep into the community with a column I write weekly on a Tails fromt the Trail a very well known biking trail called the Great Allegheny Passage that courses through my hometown. It is through subtle messages I weave into my stories the past two years that has a few comments growing here and there in my regular communications about town. I've been given a name by a friend as Rev Brooke. Our mutual friends around coffee six days a week have heard his humorous introduction about Rev Brooke enough times that the readership of my column is subtle in garnering that monicker. Little do any of them know of my possible realization perhaps within another year, I could be ordained a DL reverend.

Last week another dear friend said that another friend who reads my column, gave the homily in a church service and afterward, asked my other friend if she sounded too much like Brooke. I took that as a compliment in that another reader is getting my casual remarks about dogma's and creeds are not the importance of ones religion, but the direct communication with their Creator and asking in their prayers to seek Divine Love.

My behind the scenes mentions of Divine Love woven into a column or spoken around others is very soft and the point of this long post is to say it's not what I say as a preacher sort, it's my subtle mentions and my light that is shining that is attracting these comments that bolster me into knowing that for me, it's getting the message out in a way that others are not offended but curious. Talking softly carries a bigger weight!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

"Subtle"!?? Brooke, surely you jest!! :lol: I LOVE every word you utter on all your Divine Love Radio shows! When is Catherine's debut? You know she has recently been ordained by FCDT (Foundation of Divine Truth)?! Hmmm.....sounds like another episode! I hope Al and I get to meet some of your esteemed friends in your coffee circle....or is it a mens' only group?

Maybe interview FCDT ministers about their experiences? :P It is a JOY and a privilege to work with you! Love you guys! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Jeanne Jeanne Jeanne, my always promoting minded sister who leads by enthusiasm and ideas. Cate interview for sure, just as soon as she gives me her high sign to be on WDLR ! A program featuring DL Ministers....what a great inspirational idea! In all your idle down time, please organize that possibility.

It would be a delight to have you at the guy's roundtable coffee discussion. We meet at 8AM for an hour or a little more if we have an enthralling guest attraction, especially one with poise and wisdom.

Love to all
B
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Ahhh.....8:00 am Eastern Time.....that would be like 5:00 am with our body clocks, right! Sounds like a great plan! I would be at my best, that's for sure! :lol: Can't wait to meet your cronies! Ever so subtley, of course! :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!