Prayers

Basically anything goes here.
Susan
Family

Re: Prayers

Post by Susan »

I just wanted to share my gratitude with all of you for your prayers. Over these last few months, things have been challenging, but also improved in a big way! Thank you for your love and prayers! I even start a new teaching job in January back in my hometown, which is where I currently live. :D It was the job I wanted right out of college, just took a bit longer than I expected for my old PE teacher to retire. ;) Anyway, I feel very blessed and wanted to share my appreciation with you friends! Hugs!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you for your update, Susan. I am very happy for you that things are looking up and prayers are being answered. That is always encouraging. Challenges are normal part of life! But when we ask, we also get help from God and the angels. I will email you a funny cartoon that came my way contrasting our hopes and plans with life's reality.
Love and blessings,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

woo hooo, Susan! So happy you got the new job :P that's awesome! Can't wait to hear what happened in your meeting about sharing the Judas messages with your pastor? And I hope Eva can post the cartoon in the next FCDT newsletter! :lol:

I am also happy Al is back and posting in the forum....he's hard to keep up with! Love, love, love! Always, Jeanne :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hadn't thought of that, Jeanne, but yes, not a bad idea!
Love,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

CONGRATULATIONS, Susan!! I'm very happy for you. Praise God for answered prayers.

...and...Eva...I hope you do post the cartoon in the newsletter!

Love,

Catherine