Healing Received!

Basically anything goes here.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Healing Received!

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All,

I am filled with JOY! today, celebrating a phenomenal healing received!!

Back in February, I was with Al, Jeanne, Judy Dunbar, and Kevin O'Neill in Queens and Al facilitated a healing session for me. Jeanne, Judy and Kevin all assisted with powerful prayers. I had hoped to heal from a chronic cough related to digestive and neurological imbalances. I did receive some relief from those symptoms...and...MORE! This entry is the story of the MORE :D

First, the Backstory: I was diagnosed with scoliosis at age 14 and was prescribed a lift by an orthopedic surgeon. I didn't wear it for long because the doc told me to wear it on the wrong side and I got worse (curve increased from 18 degrees to 22 degrees - plus my hip started aching), so, I ditched the lift. However, in 2001, a competent chiropractor had me switch the lift to the the right side. Though a mere 1/4-inch, that lift was instantly and hugely helpful for me! My upper body strength increased dramatically and I stopped taking daily naps immediately and never needed one again. As a result, I have been wearing a lift faithfully for 17 years.

After my healing session in Queens, Al told me that he thought my spine could be healed. I was very surprised because chiropractors have worked on me for 26 years and haven't "fixed" the problem...but...I was open! Within a week or two, during my at-home yoga practice, I felt the twisted area of my spine loosen. It felt gooood...and I thought maybe healing was happening.

About two weeks ago, I got a message to check my hips, and to my deLIGHT and amazement, I discovered that they are level when I'm barefoot. That has not been the case since childhood. I stopped wearing my lift that day, but, continued checking my hips daily, just to be sure that was wise.

TODAY I went to the chiropractor for the first time in over a year. My alignment was fine (that alone is outstanding and not the norm). I asked the doc to muscle test me barefoot and then again wearing my lift. I TESTED STRONG WITHOUT MY LIFT AND WEAK WITH IT!!!!

My chiropractor said, "That doesn't happen." And now he is open to hearing about Divine Love!

While I still have scoliosis (curve in my spine), I believe it has lessened, and I suspect that the "twist" that was at the center back part of my spine has rotated. That and/or maybe my right leg grew that 1/4-inch. Regardless, I NO LONGER NEED TO WEAR A LIFT IN ONE OF MY SHOES OR TO HAVE ONE OF MY SUMMER SANDALS BUILT UP!!

SOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYY!!!

Sharing with you all my gratitude for healing - to God, Confucius, Seretta Kem, whomever else worked on me that day (and since)...and to Al Fike, Jeanne, Judy, and Kevin!

Love and Joy to All,

Catherine
Geoff
Family

Re: Healing Received!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cate,

This is totally awesome news. Wonderful.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Catherine,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! It has been an honor to share in the blessings of your spiritual journey! Your dedication, your pure intentions, your faith and fervent prayers.....your relationship with God above all else....has brought you this healing. We have been blessed to pray with you and experience such great joy and thanksgiving! I'm so happy for you! All glory to God! Yours is a true story of faith....our trip to NYC and your giant leap in faith to travel there to meet complete strangers has been a wonderful adventure....and I trust, only the first of many more journeys of faith to come! My soul soars with yours ! Thank you, dear heart! Thank you for your example and sharing your story! Love always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear Catherine,

How wonderful it is to have been healed by God simply through prayer and faith, knowing He awaits only our receptivity to His healing Love! It's fantastic that you're feeling so much better; you've suffered such a long time. Praise God!

Also, I want to thank you, Al, Jeanne and Judy for your loving prayers for my healing during our Circle in Queens. Your heartfelt supplications were instrumental in bringing God's power and the Angel's influence to heal a pinched nerve in my neck and constant shoulder pain I'd had for many years. Since your prayers, I've had no more pain and I'm so thankful for the relief. Once again, praise God and thank you; He couldn't have done it without you!

With much love and gratitude,
Kevin
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

That's so awesome Catherine! Very happy for you! Congrats to Kevin too! Yay for healing! :D
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Kevin,

Your healing is wonderful news! It was a beautiful experience to share prayers with other faithful during that weekend, and especially the healing sessions.

I also treasure the few quiet moments we shared over breakfast, just you and I. Without our faces on.

Much Love,

Catherine
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Susan!!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Catherine for sharing this significant spiritual milestone in your life. This healing for you made our trip to the East Coast well worth it . I don't know how integral we were to the process but I'm very happy to be a part of it. May you continue to experience the wonders of God's Love and all the blessings that come with it dear friend. God bless.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Thank you Susan, yay indeed!
And thanks Catherine, I enjoyed our time together very much.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks for sharing your stories Catherine and Kevin -- wonderful news. And praise God and the spirit healers!
Love,
Eva