Healing Prayer for Mischel

Basically anything goes here.
Dean
Happy Camper

Healing Prayer for Mischel

Post by Dean »

Hi All -

Even though I don't post a lot I keep tabs either on the board or with the goings on of you all on FB or other sources. My friend Mischel has collitis and is having an extremely bad flare up that is persisting longer than usual. She has celiacs and could have been triggered by that as well as a great deal of anxiety. Would you please pray for her healing of this collitis and the underlying anxiety?

Thank you!

: Dean
- Dean
281|780|9014
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Healing Prayer for Mischel

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Dean,

May God send healing angels of Love and Light to Mischel. May His Spirit open her soul to receive His Love, in the name of Mercy, Compassion, Truth, and Forgiveness. May the angels calm the inflammation and comfort Mischel, and may God's Love gently guide her in His Will, that she may experience wellbeing, inside and out. In the name of all that is good and right and holy. Amen

Love,

Catherine
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dean,

I will add her to my prayers.

hugs
Geoff
Dean
Happy Camper

Post by Dean »

Thanks Geoff. I really want to see her healed of the anxiety.
- Dean
281|780|9014
Dean
Happy Camper

Post by Dean »

Thank you Catherine!

- Dean
281|780|9014
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good to hear from you Dean and glad that you have utilized this resource to help your friend. Happy to oblige with prayers for Mischel. Hope she feels better soon. Mind giving us all an update about yourself? I would be interested in knowing how your spiritual life is progressing. Hope to hear from you soon . God bless.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Dean
Happy Camper

Post by Dean »

Hi Al -

Sorry I just now saw this. My personal development is going, as usual. Lots of stuff happening since January 1st when I completed a second 10 day Vipassana Meditation Retreat (it was nearly 10 years ago that I did the first one). That laid the groundwork for everything else that has happened. I did the Landmark Forum in January and really got connected like I hadn't been since in college. I did the Landmark Advanced Course in February and that was a paradigm shift for me: stop working on yourself and start taking care of the people around you. I got to know Mischel during a seminar series with Landmark and that has triggered EVERY emotion from every single relationship I've ever had. Challenging. Lots of stuff to feel and release / process. Currently in the midst of it all. I find myself repeating stuff from my past, but now doing it sober and maintaining some balance. I am even more committed to following the DLP and being for others. This means being connected emotionally. I want for people around me to feel "ok" loved and accepted. I think that triggered Mischel as I am pretty certain she has never felt unconditional love or divine love or anything close. If all you've experienced is manipulation and abuse, well that is comfortable. I have been praying for her a lot that she might be able to open up to the experience of Divine Love. She won't even communicate with me at present. I just send her unconditional positive regard. She has very big spiritual energy and I imagine has the ability to help a lot of people get unstuck. She has to find her own way to get unstuck though to trust and to experience that unconditional love. Thanks for asking Al. Any input from you or any of you other medium types would be welcome. I'm trying to be patient, kind and loving.

- Dean
281|780|9014
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for sharing Dean. And happy to see that you are still committed to the Divine Love Path. Unconditional love is certainly the way to go if you can express it with any sort of consistency. I think that having expectations of any sort from someone else while pouring on the love is a false starter. Unconditional means no conditions which I'm sure you are well aware of. Any time I've used the leverage of love to bring about desired results, it has only let me down. Thus detachment seems to be the only way and whatever comes of the relationship is left to God. Sometimes however, there are really amazing results but I never expect such,. Just happy that I can be a channel of love for another . That is often a simple, heartfelt acknowledgement of them. If there is reciprocation then that is a bonus. Just my 2 cents worth and of course I know nothing of this situation and could be way off base here but you asked and I responded. Much love to you Dean..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Dean,

I'm adding my prayers for Mischel and have also placed a prayer request in our blessings bowl. God Bless you on your spiritual journey and may you be blessed as a channel of love, peace and healing for all those you are connected to. God Bless, Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Dean
Happy Camper

Post by Dean »

Thanks Jeane!
- Dean
281|780|9014