God's Love in Action - True Story

Basically anything goes here.
PlenaryGrace
Family

God's Love in Action - True Story

Post by PlenaryGrace »

This past week I had an extraordinary experience I want to share.

I encountered a challenge, and prayerfully worked in concert with God to meet it. While God was, I trust, pleased…some unknown others were, apparently, not.

That night, while trying to sleep, I was targeted by dark entities. While I was unafraid, secure in God’s Love, the barrage of their onslaught was quite agitating! :shock: Though I prayed continuously, and even sang songs of praise, their bombardment did not abate. I tossed and turned but could not be comfortable while under attack. Sleep was impossible. Nor did I perceive that it would have been safe for me to surrender consciousness.

Eventually, I found myself completely balled up, hunkered face-down under the bedding, arms over my head while they bounced continually off my energetic forcefield. At long last, somewhere around 2:30, my soul cried out from the depths to God, “COVER ME!! COVER ME!!” The mere instant the words left my lips, the most amazing thing happened! I heard, “Cover me is a song!” Whaaa?? And I was suddenly reminded of some old song I’d heard many decades ago that I never really knew. I had no idea of the artist, but, I said, “Alexa! Play Cover Me!” (My son gifted me with an Echo Dot this past Christmas.)

Alexa said, “Cover Me, by Bruce Springsteen” and immediately, the powerful-declarative-warfare-like song filled my room. I sat up, hungrily listening to the words, amazed at how appropriate, how fitting they were to the moment! With God as my Lover. My spirit soared, and the dark entities backed-off. I could sense an aspect of confusion enter them. I could still feel them, flapping frantically around the room, though less organized than before.

They were no longer battering me directly. How much the angels must have already been protecting me, for them to have bounced off! Still, my spirit needed to rise - which the music fostered - before they would BACK OFF.

The moment Cover Me finished playing, I heard strains of the lyric, “I need your love! God speed your love to me!” Another song I hadn’t heard in decades, and I directed Alexa to serenade the room with “Unchained Melody.” Interestingly, while that seemed to make the spirits settle down, their energy grew even darker and so, I said, “Alexa STOP” before the song had ended.

After that, I gave up on sleeping.

I read from my treasured Volume One of Angelic Revelations of Divine Truth and ignored the dark entities still flailing around the room. Let ‘em whirl!

It wasn’t until about 04:30 Tuesday morning that they finally slunk away. Begrudgingly, I sensed. They had succeeded in depriving me of a night’s sleep, but, that was the extent of their effect. I again turned to prayer and soon felt the familiar comfort of God’s Presence, then fell asleep.

My alarm rang an hour later. I had a busy, important day ahead at the office.

God’s Grace carried me throughout. It was Heavenly.

We are blessed

Thanks be to God!!!
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: God's Love in Action - True Story

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for this Catherine. A very powerful story and a good lesson shared. Negative forces are very close to this earth plane and we need to be vigilant in our thoughts and actions in order to insulate ourselves from these influences. You certainly used your spiritual strength and will to ward off this attack. I think that we have all been in your shoes at one time or another. The trick is to not fear these misguided spirits and to hold firm in prayer and faith. I always say a little prayer that goes like this" Dear God, please put around me your cloak of protection from all spirits and influences that are not Celestial". It is a bit of an insurance protection which I learned to use early on in my spiritual journey. It seems that we all go through a phase of having to deal with these dark forces. Maybe its a test but I'm not entirely certain that it is necessary. I hope that you are free of these guys for good. I know that the angels are always there to help. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Al, for your loving response.

It's been nearly a decade since I've been pestered like that. I had reached a place where I was surprised it could happen. I don't sense that it was a test, more like an attempt to derail me. The timing was conspicuous. By God's grace, not only was I not de-railed, I felt fortified by the whole event. It was a good reminder, though, that I should specifically pray for protection before bed. I appreciate you sharing your prayer. Thank you for that, too!

Of course, the angels were with me throughout, which is how and why I was unafraid. On my own, I would have been quivering instead of just tossing and turning. That I merely felt pestered, rather than petrified, is a testament to answered prayer (hence the title God's Love in Action). Hallelujah!

Much Love,
Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for giving us more details of your experience Catherine. I think as we grow in the Love we are more aware of what is out there in terms of spirit forces. Looks like your sensitivities are growing and these things are often a double edged sword. Glad to hear that you felt in control of the situation. There are times when I have not felt in control and that means vulnerability. Yet prayer is always the answer and you are a very dedicated prayer so I know that you will always be safe and strong my friend. God bless you for sharing such a personal story and exemplifying the power of your own soul to combat evil. Never a dull moment in our spiritual lives eh, and always something to learn. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Never a dull moment in our spiritual lives eh, and always something to learn.
Oh, Al, your words are so true!

I feel wondrously blessed to have found the Padgett Messages, which have clarified and set straight my soul longings...now focused on the narrow gate. It's a whole new way of life for me!!

I am grateful for this forum, where we can share our genuine, soul-deep stories...your support and blessings mean a great deal.

God bless you, Al, for hanging with me.

Love,
Catherine