My knee

Basically anything goes here.
Susan
Family

My knee

Post by Susan »

Hey friends! I have a prayer request about my right knee. I tore my meniscus in October and recently got an MRI that confirmed said tear. I'm not really into the idea of surgery (though that might be the best option) and I'm very actively involved in sports and athletics. In fact, playing sports and being physically active brings me a great deal of joy! So yea, this injury has had me feeling bummed from time to time. I'm asking for prayers that I do what's best for my healing process. I'm very thankful that a few different, non-invasive treatments have presented themselves as of the last few days (laser therapy as well as stem cell possibilities). My goal is to get back to 100% in as short a time as possible. I pray for God to guide me in my decision for that result. Thanks friends! :)
Geoff
Family

Re: My knee

Post by Geoff »

Dear Susan,

We will do a remote healing this week and will include you.

Hugs
Geoff
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Yay! Many thanks!! :D
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Susan,

So sorry you are going through this....what a test to have your whole world turned upside down in this way. I am holding you close in my prayers and wondered if you might also look for the Divine Healers Facebook page and add your request there too? Sending you all my love and healing hugs...with sweet kisses to that torn meniscus to be bathed in Light and healing energies from on high. Always, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Jeanne, I just adore you! Thanks for your kindness! I'll check out their page for sure! :D