Spiritual Emergency - Obsession

Basically anything goes here.
Dean
Happy Camper

Spiritual Emergency - Obsession

Post by Dean »

Hi All -

I ran across someone tonight who has been having a spiritual emergency since 2010. They had a kundalini experience chanting a Buddhist mantra. She thinks someone has cursed her and she has also experienced sexual abuse. Her name is Karly Kalikimaka. I asked if I could share this with you all and with get help from my guides and she was willing. She says she has tried everything and is now at the end of her rope, literally. Spent thousands on healers, etc. Not getting any sleep with spirits pestering her, etc. I of course share the Prayer with her. I know most of you are more gifted that me. This person is stuck / lost / overwhelmed and needs direction.

Thank you for your help,

: Dean
- Dean
281|780|9014
Geoff
Family

Re: Spiritual Emergency - Obsession

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dean,

I tend to be the person who has taken the most interest in this area. Its a bit hard to diagnose what the issue might be from this information, but for quite a small amount of money, she could have a definitive answer. There is a couple based in England that I have used and who I thoroughly recommend. They work as a pair, with one being hypnotised and thus becoming a medium. They then astrally connect with the patient (anywhere in the world) and can see if there are attached spirits. If there are, that hypnotised person becomes the channel for those spirits to talk to the controller. They talk them into leaving, and can and have dealt with very aggressive evil spirits. Many people have attached entities, never mind the issue of "black magic".

So that is where i would start. But it is also important for that person to make some efforts themselves to raise their spiritual level. Now I don't know if she would believe in God, because if she doesn't, our recommendation to pray to God for Divine Love may not be acceptable. But it remains by far the fastest way to raise yourself above the level that evil entities can reach. But you have advised that you have given her the prayer, so maybe she is open.

This web site page explains the technique used

Removing dark spirit attachments

and this page is how to contact Bob and Linda Deverill

Practioners

I am reluctant to suggest "more money" but I really have no other good suggestion, and this is not a lot of money, and its very quick. If she has no attachments, then she has a different problem which we can discuss, but I have only passing experience of "black magic". But I think your comment about sexual abuse is important. That is almost always associated with evil spirits and they do attach during these things, and can be very hard to move. It may be that her trying to raise her spiritual level has annoyed them. Is this person in Hawaii? Because I have myself shifted dark entities and have a simple technique that will work if she were able to attend our retreat there in a few weeks. But its far more risky (to us) than Bob and Linda's approach. I am not sure about our current "mob" but I know when in the past I have asked for volunteers very few are brave enough to take on dark entities directly. For myself I hold to the view that if I choose to do Father's work, He will protect me. Its worked so far.

hugs
Geoff
Dean
Happy Camper

Post by Dean »

Thanks Geoff! I figured I could have just e-mailed you directly. I am working with her with the prayer and releasing the associated emotions. She is open to that. I will pass this along.

Thank you again,

Spacious Heart, Spacious Mind,

- Dean
281|780|9014
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Just sent a healing prayer to this beautiful soul Karly! Love and hugs to her!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Praying for Karly's deliverance from her spiritual bondage.

As far as releasing emotions, from my understanding, though I am not certified, EFT and/or Emotion Code (Dr. Nelson) have proven effective.

Love,
Eva
Dean
Happy Camper

Post by Dean »

Thank you Eva and Susan. She is feeling things moving. Not talking ending it all now. She says she still feels this entity inside her suffocating her energetically. We're working on that.

- Dean
281|780|9014
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Hi Dean, Geoff, and others,

I am following this with keen interest. Back, long ago, when I was a Pentecostal minister, I dealt with this often, and always included laying on of hands with prayer for individuals who attended events where I was the lead speaker. Through the years I dropped this part of my ministry, and when I became aware of James Padgett, and started attending Divine Love meetings, somehow, I attracted a lot of angry spirits. At first, I was not surprised. I climbed a higher ladder of spirituality, and lower spirits that once knew me, and hated my work, tried to sway me off the ladder I was climbing. By experience, I know what that part of the Prayer Perfect means, when it calls for us to say:

"Keep us in the shadow of Thy love every hour and moment of our lives, and help us to overcome all temptations of the flesh and the influence of the powers of the evil ones who so constantly surround us and endeavor to turn our thoughts away from Thee to the pleasures and allurements of this world."

I do not write what I do to create controversy, or debate. Just saying a few personal things about my experiences.

Dean, thank you for sharing what you did, and coming here to write what you did. And, Geoff, thank you too, for your answer and telling us more about aspects of your ministry that not many know about. (I sure hope you are able to book some time with Brooke and his radio program - WDLR.)
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Eva wrote:Praying for Karly's deliverance from her spiritual bondage.

As far as releasing emotions, from my understanding, though I am not certified, EFT and/or Emotion Code (Dr. Nelson) have proven effective.

Love,
Eva
Dear Eva and Dean,

My concern about this route is that attached spirits do add THEIR emotions to the mix, and you can't rightly tell where its coming from. But you will be unlikely to get a dark spirit to undertake therapy IMHO. I have myself experience overwhelming depression, and it came entirely from a spirit that was trying to attach. It was easily dispatched the second I recognised the source, but the emotion was indistinguishable from my emotions, excepting only I have (fortunately) never experienced depression. So I was immediately suspicious.

hugs
Geoff