A small prayer request.

Basically anything goes here.
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

A small prayer request.

Post by Des Atkins »

Hi guys, I know I haven't been as active as I'd like to be... however, I have had a lot of family issues going on in the background and on top of that, for the last year I have not been feeling too good either.
Tomorrow evening, I am going for an MRI scan in hope that the Drs will finally find out what's going on with my health.

To be honest, i'm not one for praying (and i've been told off for that one too), and I wondered if anyone could spare a moment to pray for me. I really do want to get back to work and i'm hoping that what ever it is, doesn't turnout too searious.

Lots of love
Des

P.s. sorry for being away for so long, I hope you guys undersand :)
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: A small prayer request.

Post by PlenaryGrace »

God bless you, dear Des. My prayer to Our Father is that you receive an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment...all the while experiencing a calm peace in your soul. May God's Divine angels surround you and the Holy Spirit fill you with God's Love.

Hugs,

Catherine
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Des,

Thank you so much for posting this prayer request....I think of you from time to time and wonder how you are doing with all your responsibilities and young children. You have so much going on and so many demands for your attention. I ditto Catherine's beautiful prayer and pledge to keep you in my prayers....with an invitation to you to PRAY TOO!!! :P It's the best way to rise above the cares of this harsh world and be at-one with God. May your beautiful soul be open to receive blessed peace and healing....may you be lifted up into God's sweet embrace....and may your soul receive a constant inflowing of Divine Love. Sending you all our love and prayers ... Bless you, bro! God Bless you. Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Des,

Sure will add you to my prayers, sorry things are not going well.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Adding my prayers for accurate diagnosis and knowing what to best do.
Love,
Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I'm including you in my prayers Des.

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Keep praying my friend and we'll pray too ! It works as you can see by the testimonies given here. Its an act of faith. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Des, without reaching out, we wouldn't have known how and in what ways you are hurting.
Our prayers encompass your needs as your will accepts them and a fuller measure of God's Divine Love.
Do keep us informed.

Brooke