New job possibility

Basically anything goes here.
Susan
Family

New job possibility

Post by Susan »

Hi friends! I decided to take advantage of this portal and ask if you would pray about a job opportunity possibly becoming available to me. I'm currently a PE teacher, but have been feeling a change coming in the last 4-5 years. I've been patiently waiting to see what God opens up for me. There have been a few things here and there that sounded interesting, but nothing panned out. However there is an opportunity to work as a student mentor through an online university. This would allow me the freedom to make my own schedule and work from home, while helping students achieve their career goals in the teaching profession in the process. I have a 3 and 5 year old at home and would love some extra kiddo time while they're young! It sounds great and I'd appreciate some prayers that if this is god's will for me to pursue, he'd continue to open up doors for this to happen. Thanks so much for every kind thought you send! Hugs! :)
jeanne
Family

Re: New job possibility

Post by jeanne »

Hi Susan, My prayers are with you!! It does sound like a great opportunity all around.....for your little ones, for the students you would mentor, for your schedule... We'll see what God has in store for you! And you could travel at the same time, couldn't you! If it's online, you could do that from anywhere, right?! Keep us posted! LoveJeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Hi jeanne! Thanks for your prayers and yes I think I'd be able to travel since all I'd need is internet, at least from what I understand. We'll see I guess... :D I'm excited about the possibilities!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Sounds like a lovely opportunity Susan. Praying that what is best will work our for you.
Love,
Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I'm including you in my prayers. May God guide you to know if this is the best job opportunity for you.
Love and Hugs,
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Thanks friends! :D