Please pray for Al!

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Please pray for Al!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

For those of you who don’t know, Al has had a third stroke since June. Each stroke caused bleeding in a different part of his brain. The last one was one week ago today, following which he was kept in hospital overnite in Sechelt. He has had batteries of tests since last June and they are trying to find the cause of the blood clots. The strokes in June left him with some loss of peripheral vision; last week he lost the ability to find words and explain things and speak clearly…..but thankfully his speech has returned and physically he feels back to normal, but tired. It’s been hot here and he’s been working flat out in the garden and doing renovations. Physically over-doing it and not drinking enough water, which likely precipitated last week’s episode.

The angels have been reassuring us that Al will be healed, but that a repair to his left ventricle is required, so we are hopeful that the tests will reveal to the doctors what needs to be done. We are completely confidant that Al will have a full recovery. We have changed our diet and stepped up our prayers and have been cancelling many activities.

Al has actually been resting—totally NEW BEHAVIOUR!! But I do believe his real test will start today for the next 3 days as our daughter-in-law’s father who is an electrician, is coming over for 3 days to do all the wiring for the “French Quarter” renovation (our Garden Guest House). I can’t imagine Al NOT trying to keep up with Frank who also works like a maniac!

Tomorrow morning Al is due back at the Sechelt hospital for more heart tests and hopefully, we will receive some results of last week’s tests, including the heart monitoring. We saw our family doctor the other day and she told us she prays for each of her patients and asks God to help her know how to best treat every patient! Isn’t that wonderful!

Many thanks, dear friends, for your continued prayers. I will keep you posted! We aren't posting on facebook, as we don’t want our sons, nieces, nephews and others to find out latest details on facebook!

Lots of love and God Bless,
Always, Jeanne xo
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Re: Please pray for Al!

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you for letting us know of Al's condition. I will place him in my prayers. That's great that you have a family doctor that seeks Gods help and that you and Al have such a great connection with the angels that they can help in his diagnoses. God Bless.

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello Jeanne,

I have been off the message board for quite some time and was completely unaware of Al's health challenges until reading your message just now. My heart goes out to you both, and I am praying for both of you and your loved ones. Please keep us posted on Al's progress.

Much Love,
Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Catherine and David. I recovered quite quickly from my last stroke without any residual effects. It was scary but thankfully not permeant. I continue to go for tests to find out the source but have yet to get any concrete answers. I'm also going for acupuncture and Chinese medicine and have found a great benefit in this approach. With their approach it all centers on the health of the liver. Very different from the western approach. So far I'm riding both rails, taking my meds and going for alternative treatment. I'm well enough to work on our reno project as well as our spiritual work. Life has not slowed down much and there is always a lot to do. Thanks for your prayers. I still need them until things have come to a resolution. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Catherine,
SO HAPPY to hear from you.....I can't find your email address!!! Can you PLEASE send me a personal email, directly to my hotmail address so I don't lose track of you again?! Many thanks :P

Al has had very deep and beautiful healing every day from Seretta Kem and the angels....these healings have been so powerful in our morning prayers we can hardly move afterwards! The angels have been working on Al in his sleep state and also delivered him a few personal messages, encouraging him firmly to SLOW DOWN and make healthier choices! He's been told he's at a critical crossroads so the two of us are motivated to clean up our act, but honestly, we find it very difficult to keep up with our prayer circles (4 locations), renovations to our Garden Guest House, etc. Oh, how I long for administrative support for the Foundation.

Al is receiving great traditional medical care - our family doctor prays to be used as a channel of healing for all her patients! Al has had every test imaginable and they can't find the source of the 3 blood clots. Last week he got his first appointment with a highly esteemed acupuncturist -- after straining his back carrying big heavy bundles of floor tiles. :shock: She really helped Al and he thinks she is on the right track for him. she says it's his liver that is the cause...He has an appointment at the Stroke Clinic at the Vancouver General Hospital this Thursday. Spirit told him his recovery would depend equally on help from: 1. His own choices 2. the doctors' interventions 3. from spirit. they told him the valve on his left ventricle was in need of repair, but none of the tests have shown this!

He is feeling back to normal now (with a small loss of peripheral vision in his left eye), but working flat out on the renovation -- he finds it extremely challenging not to overdo it - in my humble opinion. :cry:

Many thanks for your loving prayers which make all the difference to us. We are both so deeply touched by all the expressions of love.

Missing you, Catherine! So happy to hear from you! I hope all is well with you and your daughter and loved ones! God Bless! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello Jeanne,

I sent an email to your gmail account, because I don't have a hotmail address for you. Hope you receive!

Love,
Catherine
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Jeanne and Al,

Praying that God will supply all your needs, such as wisdom for healthy choices, including Al slowing down and pacing himself; assistance as needed; and wisdom and insights for the health professionals to find the causes of the blood clots. It looks like the many prayers on your behalf are being answered.

We all need to recognize and accept our limitations and act accordingly. If we don't, cause and effect will take their toll sooner or later. I speak from a close second-hand experience -- back about 40 years ago, my husband too thought he was invincible -- till it caught up with him. Thankfully, he was mercifully healed and had learned his lessons after that.

Love and prayers to you both,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Eva, I too am learning my lessons. I think that I am typical in that male perspective of willing the body to do my bidding. This has always worked in the past but now I see that my world has changed. I have to admit that I'm no longer 35, which is the age I tend to see myself in my mind. Looking in the mirror may dispute this idea but de Nile is not just a river in Egypt :? . Slowing down is very hard for me. I love to be physically active. Its in my DNA. Doing things brings me a sense of being alive and it brings some validation to my existance. My career was a physically active one and these old realities continue to affect my thinking . I really didn't accept my present limitations until a dear friend pleaded with me to stop stressing my body for fear of another stroke. His genuine concern stopped me dead in my tracks. I became very emotional because I had to face the truth of my medical problems rather than willing myself to get better which is my normal approach. But it is a dangerous game when you are playing Russian Roulette with your brain functions. God knows I need all the grey matter that I can get. My third stroke was the scariest because it affected my cognitive side. I could not get the words out that I wanted to express. Thank God that I recovered quickly and it seems fully. Our dear Serretta Kem gave me a stern lecture that the angels cannot continue to correct these physical issues. I need to take responsibility for my own health. So I have taken up this challenge and continue to alter my eating habits and physical exertions. Again, it is an old dog seeking to utilize new tricks. One thing came very clear to me and that is that I want to continue living on this plane. I know that I have a lot of spiritual work to do yet and my plan is to stick around in a functional body .I am feeling good these days and I credit that to healthier eating, loosing weight and God's healing touch. I'm hoping that I can get off of the half dozen medications that I am presently on. That all depends on my ability to heal and reverse the fundamental causes behind the strokes. I continue to work on this and I'll keep you all informed with my progress.

Thank you all for your prayers. I continue to need your support and your love. This has been a humbling experience. I've always thought of myself as strong and healthy. My goal is to get to that place again but to approach life with a little more wisdom too.Much love to you Eva and others who I know are sending their love. This means the world to me and I send my love to you. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.