Prayer request for Jimbeau

Basically anything goes here.
Eva
Family

Re: Prayer request for Jimbeau

Post by Eva »

Jimbeau just wrote me this:

"I am resting comfortably on the lanai at Terri's in Haleiwa... still having some tentative cardiac moments but feeling better overall... lots of meds and rest right now ...
thank you for all you loving thoughts and prayers... they are truly felt and obviously being heard
Love and blessings in God
Jimbeau"

Thanks be to our Heavenly Father and the angels.
Love,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Today Jimbeau shared the following:

"... Mostly I feel stronger and more normal every day with a little bit of uncertain heartbeats and reactions to the medications thrown in. I can’t wait to get back in the water (tomorrow I am allowed) to just float and pray."

He has very much appreciated everyone's concern and prayers.

Love,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Michael just sent the following update on Jimbeau to a group of us:
Jimbeau is back in the hospital and needs our prayers. He is doing ok but they have yet to determine the cause of his pain. So please send him lots of love, hugs, and prayers.

Love,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Oh dear, does not entirely surprise me, he had a bad episode a week back and its obvious there is an undiscovered issue.

Sending prayers.

Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thanks Eva for keeping us up to date on Jimbeau, I will continue to pray for him.
Love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh how wonderful are all our prayerful connections! We heard about Jimbeau's latest hospitalization and heart troubles from a woman in Germany who wrote to our dear friend Terry in West Vancouver who shared prayer requests with us. Knowing this powerful prayerful support is available to all of us around the world is such a blessing and strengthens my faith! God Bless Jimbeau! We are joining everyone here in heart felt prayers for Jimbeau's full recovery. God Bless, Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Jimbeau is back at home and doing better, so thanks everyone for your prayers.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi everyone,
Al and I had a long skype call with Jimbeau yesterday and although his heart condition is doing better, he is suffering from other internal complications that are causing him pain and great discomfort. He is really in need of surgery but the blood thinner medication he is on prevents such needed surgery at this time. Please continue to hold Jimbeau very close in your prayers that he will be able to get the complete healing he needs. As Eva says, Jimbeau is so very grateful for everyone's prayers. Many thanks and God Bless our dear brother. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!