Need prayers for my mother

Basically anything goes here.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Need prayers for my mother

Post by AlFike »

I'm in Canada and I know that there are numerous agencies that can help. Not sure about other places in the world. Have you discussed this issue with her doctor? It seems that a doctors referral gets things moving. There are home care nurses and support through private agencies too. I sounds like you need to get on the phone and start your enquiries. Tough when you are working full time but well worth doing in order to help your Mom. Good luck Cind. I'll be praying for a swift and effective solution.Blessings to you......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Cind, If money is not an issue I would think there would be options available to you. Keep praying and I will pray for you and your mother.

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Cind,
Welcome to this forum and community! And yes, I too will remember you and your mother in prayer. I can't advise you on the home care services question, living in Australia, but my heart goes out to you as my dad is 94. Thankfully he is still able to look after himself, but I can imagine the burden you feel with your mother not well and needing care and you not being able to provide it.
Sending love and prayers,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Cind, I am keeping you and your mother in my prayers. God Bless you in your search for community based supports. As Al suggests, your physician's office is a good place to start. Also United Way or even ask your local telephone directory information. Do a google search. As Eva suggests, if you are financially secure there are a lot of private services. Still, if your mom is living in tight circumstances there are often free or affordable community based supports available. All credible service providers in community based agencies typically train their staff and volunteers to make appropriate referrals. With a few phone calls you will find someone helpful to guide you in your search...we are praying you will be guided to the most helpful resources in the area where you live and provided with support for yourself too, during these demanding circumstances you are facing. With loving wishes, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Dear Cind,

Keeping your mother and family in our prayers.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Cind,
How is she doing now and where do you live? We are hosting our regular Monday evening prayer circle tomorrow at 5:30 pm, Pacific Standard Time, if you are able to pray with us simultaneously. God Bless, with healing wishes, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!