Healing-Prayers for Frauke please

Basically anything goes here.
Helge Mercker
Family

Healing-Prayers for Frauke please

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear friends in prayer-
I humbly submit a request for support in prayer. May God provide comfort and healing to my mom Frauke, who's
body begins to show the symptoms of the cancer (Multiple Myeloma ) she has. We deeply appreciate all those dear
friends who are accompanying us on our journey of faith, yet pain and anguish. Please pray for the healers
and doctors she is entrusting to assist her with the healing process. May God's Love carry her through all decisions.
With deep gratitude,
the Mercker family.
Jjonas
New Friend

Re: Healing-Prayers for Frauke please

Post by Jjonas »

Prayers for the Heavenly Father's Divine Love to bring her Faith, comfort, peace and strength.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Helge,

Praying for your beloved Mother, Frauke, for you and your family, and for all those who love and care for Frauke.

May God's Love bless you all.

Catherine
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Dear Helge,

Thanks for letting us know. I will most certainly pray for your wonderful, beautiful mother. Please give her a big hug for me.

Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dearest Helge,

We will hold your mum, our beloved friend Frauke, high up in our prayers later on, asking Father to hold you all in His Loving care, now and ever more.

We are all with you..

In Love
Arie & Marion, with Karin & Harald, Thomas & Brigitte, Mario, Gertrud, Gunter, Babsi, Edith, Daniela
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I am including your mother in my prayers dear Helge.

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you for your prayers,
dear Jjonas, Catherine, Arie & Marion & all friends in Laufach/Frankfurt-, Jane and David !

I am deeply touched by your support and my mom has received great blessings of healings-
we all did -- esp. at our prayer circle yesterday.
Thank you, thank you.

With hugs of love and gratitude,
Helge.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Helge,

I am so sorry to hear this and will add my prayers for your mom. So sorry we did not know of this a bit earlier at our retreat.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Beloveds,
Al and I are joining you in prayer for our dear Frauke.... holding you close in spirit from southern California. Bless you, dear heart, Hans and all your dear family who are all upholding beloved Frauke. Always, Jeanne and Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Helge Mercker wrote:I am deeply touched by your support and my mom has received great blessings of healings-
we all did -- esp. at our prayer circle yesterday.
We're so glad to read this. Our circle was very powerful and intense. We talked about Frauke and you at the beginning. I had printed one of Terry's photos from the Namibia-trip with all three of you Merckers and herself and let it go round in the circle. We then all thoroughly concentrated on Frauke and put in all our love during the prayer. There was a very intense, feasible Mother-Energy present during our silence. Several of us perceived Mother Mary to be present..

All that day and the day after this energy and this very presence was tangible. It was a weekend for the mothers, earthly and celestial and Mother Earth as well, it seemed. Of course: Mother's Day, the 100th celebration of the Miracle of Fatima.. it all seemed to come together. During my private meditation and prayer earlier that Saturday before our circle I was inspired to find a message from Mary about that very miracle in Fatima (channeled by A.R. in 1999). We read it out loud before our prayers and this undoubtedly drew in Mary herself. It's a beautiful message about the enormous power of simple, pure faith.

Frauke, Hansie and you will remain in our deepest thoughts and prayers, dear Helge. We are so very much with you.

Father's Will be done..

In Love
Arie and all the rest of the Laufach-"gang"